In recent skirmishes over homosexual “marriage”, conservatives have often made a “slippery slope” argument. Liberals routinely laugh it out of court without a second thought. We’ve said, basically, “Hey if we’re going to say that this activity over here is normal, then what’s next?” If you’re going to push the boundaries out so that they include homosexual “marriage”, then what will those same boundaries keep out? Answer: eventually, they won’t disallow anything. It’ll be a free-for-all, and anything goes.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear America: Officials Wanted FL School Shooter Committed But The ‘Authorities’ Said, ‘Nah.’
- BREAKING: Armed Resource Officer Shoots & Kills Maryland School Shooter
- LMAO: Christian Film Outperforms Gay Romantic Comedy
- Have You Been Missing Your Favorite Websites’ Posts On Facebook? – Here’s What You Can Do
- Dear America: The Miami Bridge Disaster Was As Avoidable As The Parkland Massacre – Here’s The 411
- Parkland Survivor Blasts Whoopi and Her ‘False Narrative’
- Photos: Jimmy Kimmel Hates These Pics – So, Of Course, Spread Them Around