Douglas Brinkley: “We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … [S]he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- PICTURED: Hillary’s Broken Foot Pics Are Revealed And It Looks BAD!
- Dear CNN: Obama’s FBI Hid Hillary’s ‘Russia Connection’ — Is THAT News?
- He Body Slammed Her At A Pool Party – Watch What She Did To Him In Court!
- This Girl’s Halloween T-Shirt Has Been Deemed ‘OFFENSIVE’ – Would You DARE To Wear It?
- FRANKLIN GRAHAM: Nearly 500k People Just ‘Liked’ What Graham Said About ‘Caitlyn Jenner’
- Big Girl Tries To Beat Up Cop – Gets Taken To Billyclub Boulevard Instead
- WATCH: Sniper Takes OUT Stupid Kidnapper (GRAPHIC VIDEO)