Douglas Brinkley: “We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … [S]he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear America: Officials Wanted FL School Shooter Committed But The ‘Authorities’ Said, ‘Nah.’
- LMAO: Christian Film Outperforms Gay Romantic Comedy
- Dear America: The Miami Bridge Disaster Was As Avoidable As The Parkland Massacre – Here’s The 411
- Photos: Jimmy Kimmel Hates These Pics – So, Of Course, Spread Them Around
- Watch: Powerful Video Of The Shady Aspects Of The Parkland HS Massacre
- Unfunny Comedian, Jim Carrey, Paints A Nasty Portrait Of Sarah Huckabee – Here’s His ‘Reason’?
- Dear #MeToo Chicks: Why The Silence Over The Rape Of These Girls By This Religion?