Doug Giles is the man behind ClashDaily.com. In addition to driving ClashDaily.com, Giles is a popular columnist on Townhall.com and the author of the best-selling book Raising Righteous & Rowdy Girls. Doug’s articles have also appeared on several other print and online news sources, including The Washington Times, The Daily Caller, Fox Nation, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Examiner, The Blaze, American Hunter Magazine and ABC News. Giles and his wife Margaret have two daughters: Hannah, who devastated ACORN with her 2009 nation-shaking undercover videos, and Regis who is an NRA columnist, huntress and Second Amendment activist.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Clash Poll: Does The Bodycam Footage Vindicate This Police Shooting?
- LMAO: Portrait Artist Has The Easiest Client In The World To Sketch – Even You Could Do It
- Watch: Snake Handling Preacher Handles The Wrong Frickin’ Snake
- Antifa Tinkerpots Don’t Want Their Pics Shared – So, Let’s Share Them Far-N-Wide
- The Pope’s Answer To 1000 Kids Raped By Priests Is ‘No Comment’
- LA Just Refused Citibank, Bank of America $600M Because Of Their Gun Control Garbage
- Cute Girls Evade Kidnapper By Opening Up A Can of Whup @ss On Him