Doug Giles is the man behind ClashDaily.com. In addition to driving ClashDaily.com, Giles is a popular columnist on Townhall.com and the author of the best-selling book Raising Righteous & Rowdy Girls. Doug’s articles have also appeared on several other print and online news sources, including The Washington Times, The Daily Caller, Fox Nation, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Examiner, The Blaze, American Hunter Magazine and ABC News. Giles and his wife Margaret have two daughters: Hannah, who devastated ACORN with her 2009 nation-shaking undercover videos, and Regis who is an NRA columnist, huntress and Second Amendment activist.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: LeBron Hates Assault Weapons – Except When He’s Shooting Them
- Feminists Turn On Jennifer Lawrence Because She Flaunted Her Hooters – Can You Say, ‘Cat Fight?’
- Has Anyone Else Noticed Something Sketchy About How Quickly This Crisis Became a ‘Movement’?
- Communist China Agrees With Liberals On Gun Restrictions: This Should Tell You Everything About Liberals
- Watch: Girl In Bikini Has A Creative Way To Shoot Skeet – Are You Impressed?
- Watch: This Is The Rowdiest Homage To Billy Graham You’ll Ever See – You Won’t See This On TBN
- Hacker Exposes FBI’s ‘Stalkerware’ – It Can Grab Your Messages, Track You And Listen Thru Your Phone