Doug Giles is the man behind ClashDaily.com. In addition to driving ClashDaily.com, Giles is a popular columnist on Townhall.com and the author of the best-selling book Raising Righteous & Rowdy Girls. Doug’s articles have also appeared on several other print and online news sources, including The Washington Times, The Daily Caller, Fox Nation, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Examiner, The Blaze, American Hunter Magazine and ABC News. Giles and his wife Margaret have two daughters: Hannah, who devastated ACORN with her 2009 nation-shaking undercover videos, and Regis who is an NRA columnist, huntress and Second Amendment activist.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Here’s 4 Reasons You Should Tell Netflix, ‘Adios!’
- Scholars Claim Mueller’s Appointment Violated Appointments Clause of Constitution
- Gang Tries To Kidnap Bro’s 17yr. Old Daughter – Bro Goes FULL RAMBO On Them
- ACORN And The Firestorm: Explosive Documentary About The Takedown Of Obama’s Claim To Fame, ACORN
- Clash Poll: Are You An American or a Democrat?
- The Prof That Vandalized NRA Lobbyist’s House Just Got Some Bad News
- The Boys Scouts & Condoms Edict Is Another Reason Why You Should Find An Alternative Program