Authorities in Indonesia’s Aceh province are moving full-steam ahead with yet another implementation of sharia law, this time banning women from straddling motorcycles. According to the law, women are only allowed to ride “side-saddle” and are prohibited from holding onto the driver for support. The reason? Apparently, straddling a motorcycle is not a matter of practicality or safety for the sharia-authorities of Aceh, rather, it is about “showing a woman’s curves.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- ‘Hillary 2028’ Pic Is Funny AF
- Loser Plays Grab@ss With Cute Waitress — Instantly Regrets It
- CLASH POLL: Should NFL Players Be Suspended & Fined For Kneeling During Anthem?
- WATCH: Roseanne Attacks Valerie Jarrett AGAIN – Snowflakes Will Not Like This One
- Whoopi Goldberg Goes After Judge Jeanine In F-Bomb Laced Tirade
- Video: Maxine’s Disciples Burn Our Flag and Chant ‘Black Power’ At Her Headquarters
- Clash Poll: Does This Nunes Interview Make Mueller’s Indictments Look Like ‘Wag The Dog’?