Lifetime has a new “reality show” titled, “Preacher’s Daughters.” Essentially its three preachers, with three daughters, who whine about their dads being the “bad guy” simply because they care and have rules. ClashDaily.com’s CEO, Doug Giles, jackhammers the daughter’s narcissistic bents and lauds the dads who care. Giles is the author of the best-seller, Raising Righteous and Rowdy Girls available here.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- DEAR AMERICA: Isn’t It STRANGE Liberals Aren’t Raising Hell Over THIS Mass Shooter?
- A BIGGER, More Concentrated, NFL Boycott Is Brewing – This’ll Get Their Attention
- CLASH POLL: Should Muslim Women Be Forced To Unmask When Using These Services?
- WATCH: Sniper Takes OUT Stupid Kidnapper (GRAPHIC VIDEO)
- FRANKLIN GRAHAM: Nearly 500k People Just ‘Liked’ What Graham Said About ‘Caitlyn Jenner’
- PICTURED: Hillary’s Broken Foot Pics Are Revealed And It Looks BAD!
- URINAL PROTESTS: You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Claiming About URINALS & Men