Lifetime has a new “reality show” titled, “Preacher’s Daughters.” Essentially its three preachers, with three daughters, who whine about their dads being the “bad guy” simply because they care and have rules. ClashDaily.com’s CEO, Doug Giles, jackhammers the daughter’s narcissistic bents and lauds the dads who care. Giles is the author of the best-seller, Raising Righteous and Rowdy Girls available here.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear America: Officials Wanted FL School Shooter Committed But The ‘Authorities’ Said, ‘Nah.’
- LMAO: Christian Film Outperforms Gay Romantic Comedy
- Dear America: The Miami Bridge Disaster Was As Avoidable As The Parkland Massacre – Here’s The 411
- Watch: Powerful Video Of The Shady Aspects Of The Parkland HS Massacre
- Dear #MeToo Chicks: Why The Silence Over The Rape Of These Girls By This Religion?
- Photos: Jimmy Kimmel Hates These Pics – So, Of Course, Spread Them Around
- Unfunny Comedian, Jim Carrey, Paints A Nasty Portrait Of Sarah Huckabee – Here’s His ‘Reason’?