With all the popular “hot conservative women” lists floating around the Internet (including this one from RightWingNews.com) we figured turnabout’s fair play. We are proud to announce a few lists of our own: “PolitiChicks Picks: The Hottest Conservative Supermen in America“.
Judges for this year’s competition are:
Movie producer of Runaway Slave, Hating Breitbart and Executive Producer of our PolitiChicks.tv studio shows, Beverly Zaslow
Of course because we’re women of substance, our list requirements are based on:
#1. Intelligence. These guys are brilliant.
#2. Courage. They aren’t afraid to stand up to challenges, speak the truth and fight for our country.
#3: Passion (See above)
#4: Sense of humor. Self-depricating gets you extra points.
#5: Looks. This can be either conventionally handsome or someone who simply exudes sexiness.
We’ve broken it up into categories, followed by the “finale”, the Top 15 Overall Conservative Supermen in the Universe.
Top 15 Hottest Conservative Supermen in New Media:
2. Javier Manjarres, The Shark Tank
3. Jonah Goldberg, TownHall
4. Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit
5. Steven Crowder, StevenCrowder.net
6. Joseph Farah, WND
7. Brandon Michael Darby, The Victory Sessions
8. Robert Spencer, Jihad Watch
9. Mike Piccione, Daily Caller
10. Mike Opelka, Blaze
11. Doug Giles, Clash Daily
12. Larry O’Connor, Breitbart
13. Ben Howe, The Ben Howe Blog
14. Guy Benson, TownHall
15. Larry Solov, Breitbart
* ClashDaily – When Doug was told he had been recognized by this illustrious group he said he preferred, “Iron Man v. Superman” but was flattered nonetheless.