Imagine the Left’s reaction if the shocking, inter-racial murder of Christopher Lane had occurred when G.W Bush was president and he had stated, “If I had a son, he’d look like Christopher,” or “Christopher Lane could’ve been me 35 years ago.” Undoubtedly, the race-peddlers and entire grievance industry would’ve interpreted his comments as a subtle war declaration against Black America. Yet, when President Obama made these statements about Trayvon Martin, the Lefties claimed that he wasn’t being divisive, he was simply “keepin’ it real.”The racial dynamics of both Christopher Lane and Trayvon Martin’s scenarios have many people focusing on the similarities. I, on the other hand, see stark contrasts.Unlike Trayvon Martin, Christopher Lane doesn’t have powerful, race-baiting allies in the Oval Office, Justice Department, media, and entertainment industry. Assuredly, General Holder will not use Chris Lane’s senseless murder as a catalyst to pursue his often-requested national race dialogue. Nope. Nor will the Justice Department zealously create a tips hotline (in Zimmerman-like fashion) to build an airtight case against the Chris Lane’s shooter for a civil rights violation or hate crime, even though the alleged gunman once tweeted, “90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Black Bro Goes Off On DACA & Cali Lawmakers – It’s Brutal And Hilarious
- WATCH: Pretty Girl Shows Her Panties In Public – ONLY A Lefty Will Understand ‘Why’
- Shocking: First State-Funded Muslim School Taken Over By Gov’t After Pro-Rape Books Found
- A ‘Dreamer’ Who Killed 2 Cops Smiles During Trial – ‘I Wish I Killed More Of Those Motherf***ers’
- Watch: Breitbart London’s Editor Says, Muslim Mayor Has Turned London Into A Sh*thole – Do You Agree?
- Dear Liberals: If Fat Shaming Someone Is ‘Evil’ – Then Why Are You Doing it To Trump?
- Dicky Durbin Now Doubts What He Heard From Trump – “…Whichever word that he used”