Imagine the Left’s reaction if the shocking, inter-racial murder of Christopher Lane had occurred when G.W Bush was president and he had stated, “If I had a son, he’d look like Christopher,” or “Christopher Lane could’ve been me 35 years ago.” Undoubtedly, the race-peddlers and entire grievance industry would’ve interpreted his comments as a subtle war declaration against Black America. Yet, when President Obama made these statements about Trayvon Martin, the Lefties claimed that he wasn’t being divisive, he was simply “keepin’ it real.”The racial dynamics of both Christopher Lane and Trayvon Martin’s scenarios have many people focusing on the similarities. I, on the other hand, see stark contrasts.Unlike Trayvon Martin, Christopher Lane doesn’t have powerful, race-baiting allies in the Oval Office, Justice Department, media, and entertainment industry. Assuredly, General Holder will not use Chris Lane’s senseless murder as a catalyst to pursue his often-requested national race dialogue. Nope. Nor will the Justice Department zealously create a tips hotline (in Zimmerman-like fashion) to build an airtight case against the Chris Lane’s shooter for a civil rights violation or hate crime, even though the alleged gunman once tweeted, “90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: The ‘Build The Wall’ Song Sung To Led Zeppelin’s Famous Hit Is Comedic Gold
- Sarah Sanders Just Zapped The Crap Out Of Self Righteous Laura Bush
- Disgraced FBI Agent Peter Strzok Escorted Out Of FBI Building — Here’s The 411
- Samantha Bee Thought Calling Ivanka A ‘C*nt’ Would Be Funny – She’s Not Laughing Now
- BREAKING: Trump Caught Training In Russia – Someone Tell CNN Immediately!
- Watch: Dude Challenges A Border Patrol SUV – That Was A Bad Idea
- Davey Hogg, ‘Illegals Aliens Aren’t Breaking Law’ – The Internet Takes Him To Truth City