Imagine the Left’s reaction if the shocking, inter-racial murder of Christopher Lane had occurred when G.W Bush was president and he had stated, “If I had a son, he’d look like Christopher,” or “Christopher Lane could’ve been me 35 years ago.” Undoubtedly, the race-peddlers and entire grievance industry would’ve interpreted his comments as a subtle war declaration against Black America. Yet, when President Obama made these statements about Trayvon Martin, the Lefties claimed that he wasn’t being divisive, he was simply “keepin’ it real.”The racial dynamics of both Christopher Lane and Trayvon Martin’s scenarios have many people focusing on the similarities. I, on the other hand, see stark contrasts.Unlike Trayvon Martin, Christopher Lane doesn’t have powerful, race-baiting allies in the Oval Office, Justice Department, media, and entertainment industry. Assuredly, General Holder will not use Chris Lane’s senseless murder as a catalyst to pursue his often-requested national race dialogue. Nope. Nor will the Justice Department zealously create a tips hotline (in Zimmerman-like fashion) to build an airtight case against the Chris Lane’s shooter for a civil rights violation or hate crime, even though the alleged gunman once tweeted, “90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear America: Officials Wanted FL School Shooter Committed But The ‘Authorities’ Said, ‘Nah.’
- LMAO: Christian Film Outperforms Gay Romantic Comedy
- BREAKING: Armed Resource Officer Shoots & Kills Maryland School Shooter
- Dear America: The Miami Bridge Disaster Was As Avoidable As The Parkland Massacre – Here’s The 411
- Parkland Survivor Blasts Whoopi and Her ‘False Narrative’
- Photos: Jimmy Kimmel Hates These Pics – So, Of Course, Spread Them Around
- Dear #MeToo Chicks: Why The Silence Over The Rape Of These Girls By This Religion?