For these Indonesian fishermen, a sperm whale can dramatically change their fortunes and feed their families for months. This small-scale whaling, using traditional hand-made boats and harpoons, has been happening for over 600 years and does not threaten whale numbers in these oceans as the fisherman only take around 6 a year.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- URINAL PROTESTS: You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Claiming About URINALS & Men
- Churchill’s Grandson SLAMS Trump – Winston Would Be ASHAMED Of His Grandson
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- This Lady Has 18 Reasons Why Millennials Are LAME Compared To Folks Raised In The 60s & 70s
- Is Madonna Drunk, Losing Her Marbles, Or Both? (Bizarre Video)
- Top Cop Calls NFL Whiners ‘Anti-American Degenerates’ – Look What Happened To Her
- Look Who Kaepernick Is Chilling With – No Wonder Teams Don’t Want Him