Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz is committing “governmental terrorism,” according to New York Republican Rep. Peter King.
King, who is supposedly considering a run for president, told The New York Times Tuesday afternoon that Cruz, who has been speaking on the Senate floor for nearly a day to protest Obamacare, is “a fraud”
The former supporter of the Irish Republican Army went on to explain that Cruz’s fight to defund Obamacare, which could theoretically result in a government shutdown, is “just a form of governmental terrorism.”
Read more: dailycaller.com
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear CNN: Obama’s FBI Hid Hillary’s ‘Russia Connection’ — Is THAT News?
- Big Girl Tries To Beat Up Cop – Gets Taken To Billyclub Boulevard Instead
- PICTURED: Hillary’s Broken Foot Pics Are Revealed And It Looks BAD!
- WATCH: Thug Gets KNOCKED Into Next Week After Touching Girl’s Butt
- He Body Slammed Her At A Pool Party – Watch What She Did To Him In Court!
- This Girl’s Halloween T-Shirt Has Been Deemed ‘OFFENSIVE’ – Would You DARE To Wear It?
- PICTURED: Girl Decides NOT To Shave Legs For A Year – The Results Are HAIRY!