Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz is committing “governmental terrorism,” according to New York Republican Rep. Peter King.
King, who is supposedly considering a run for president, told The New York Times Tuesday afternoon that Cruz, who has been speaking on the Senate floor for nearly a day to protest Obamacare, is “a fraud”
The former supporter of the Irish Republican Army went on to explain that Cruz’s fight to defund Obamacare, which could theoretically result in a government shutdown, is “just a form of governmental terrorism.”
Read more: dailycaller.com
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Disgraced FBI Agent Peter Strzok Escorted Out Of FBI Building — Here’s The 411
- Watch: The ‘Build The Wall’ Song Sung To Led Zeppelin’s Famous Hit Is Comedic Gold
- Texan Erects Billboard Telling Libs To Keep Driving Until They Leave The State
- Sarah Sanders Just Zapped The Crap Out Of Self Righteous Laura Bush
- Dear CNN: Obama Caged Kid Border Crossers – How Come That Wasn’t ‘News’ Back Then?
- Watch: Woman Asks The ‘Wrong’ Question About The ‘Wrong’ Religion – Ends Up Being Arrested
- Watch: DHS Head Driven Out Of Mexican Restaurant By Obnoxious Snowflakes