Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz is committing “governmental terrorism,” according to New York Republican Rep. Peter King.
King, who is supposedly considering a run for president, told The New York Times Tuesday afternoon that Cruz, who has been speaking on the Senate floor for nearly a day to protest Obamacare, is “a fraud”
The former supporter of the Irish Republican Army went on to explain that Cruz’s fight to defund Obamacare, which could theoretically result in a government shutdown, is “just a form of governmental terrorism.”
Read more: dailycaller.com
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: ‘I Sat NAKED Under A Robe’ – New Trump Accuser Is The FUNNIEST
- QUESTION: If A Woman FABRICATES Sexual Misconduct Claims Should She Go To PRISON?
- DEAR AMERICA: In The UK Muslims Can Scream Out Death Threats – But You Can’t Say Squat About Them
- CLASH POLL: Cop Kills Man After He Attacks Cop – Was It JUSTIFIABLE?
- WATCH: Whitetail Deer Jump Off Overpass – Here’s The Results
- WATCH: Pretty Girl Shows Her Panties In Public – ONLY A Lefty Will Understand ‘Why’
- Hunting Hottie Encourages KIDS To Share Pics Of Their KILLS – Cue The Liberal Rage 3, 2 and 1