Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz is committing “governmental terrorism,” according to New York Republican Rep. Peter King.
King, who is supposedly considering a run for president, told The New York Times Tuesday afternoon that Cruz, who has been speaking on the Senate floor for nearly a day to protest Obamacare, is “a fraud”
The former supporter of the Irish Republican Army went on to explain that Cruz’s fight to defund Obamacare, which could theoretically result in a government shutdown, is “just a form of governmental terrorism.”
Read more: dailycaller.com
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear America: Officials Wanted FL School Shooter Committed But The ‘Authorities’ Said, ‘Nah.’
- Dear America: The Miami Bridge Disaster Was As Avoidable As The Parkland Massacre – Here’s The 411
- Photos: Jimmy Kimmel Hates These Pics – So, Of Course, Spread Them Around
- LMAO: Christian Film Outperforms Gay Romantic Comedy
- Look At What The Vegas Killer Was ‘GOOGLING’ Before The Massacre
- Watch: Powerful Video Of The Shady Aspects Of The Parkland HS Massacre
- Watch: Dem Claims Jewish Bankers Are Manipulating Weather To Control Cities