As if you actually needed more of a reason not to let your kids watch the garbage featured on the Disney Channel. News spread last summer that the Disney Channel was planning to introduce a lesbian couple for the first time on one of its children’s TV programs. That’s exactly what happened during Sunday’s episode of “Good Luck Charlie,” when a child with two mothers was prominently highlighted.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- College Bro Bounced From Class Because He Believes There’s Only 2 Genders
- Anthony Bourdain Tells Alec Baldwin What All Of Us Would Like To Tell Him
- Stable Genius: Trump Gets Kim Jong-un To Suspend ALL Missile Testing – And There’s More
- DEAR BLM DIPSTICKS: This Bro Just DESTROYED Your ‘White Privilege’ Bunkum
- VIRAL VIDEO: Sorority Girl Jacks With Cop, Gets BODY SLAMMED, Is She ‘THE VICTIM?’
- The MOST ANNOYING Chick Ever Pepper Sprays GRIZZLY – Grizzly Gets LAST Laugh!
- What Hillary Just Said CONFIRMS She’s NUTTIER Than A Squirrel Turd