As if you actually needed more of a reason not to let your kids watch the garbage featured on the Disney Channel. News spread last summer that the Disney Channel was planning to introduce a lesbian couple for the first time on one of its children’s TV programs. That’s exactly what happened during Sunday’s episode of “Good Luck Charlie,” when a child with two mothers was prominently highlighted.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- URINAL PROTESTS: You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Claiming About URINALS & Men
- Churchill’s Grandson SLAMS Trump – Winston Would Be ASHAMED Of His Grandson
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- Top Cop Calls NFL Whiners ‘Anti-American Degenerates’ – Look What Happened To Her
- Is Madonna Drunk, Losing Her Marbles, Or Both? (Bizarre Video)
- LET’S PLAY: Name Something You Trust MORE Than Her – Here’s Our List
- A BIGGER, More Concentrated, NFL Boycott Is Brewing – This’ll Get Their Attention