A freezing cold blizzard is set to affect as many as 103 million people as it sweeps across a third of the United States, as Canada records temperatures even colder than the planet Mars. Some of America’s largest cities in the Midwest and Northeast are bracing for the storm known as Winter Storm Hercules, which could see as much as 1.5 feet of snow tomorrow. In Canada’s city of Winnipeg, a temperature of -31C was recorded on Tuesday – colder than the surface of Mars (at -29C), as a deep freeze causing extreme wind chill extends across much of southern Manitoba.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Schwarzenegger Takes On Separating Illegal Immigrant Families And It’s Damn Near Perfect
- Watch: The ‘Build The Wall’ Song Sung To Led Zeppelin’s Famous Hit Is Comedic Gold
- Clash Poll: Should Trump Pull WH Press Access From ‘Fake News’ Reporters?
- Texan Erects Billboard Telling Libs To Keep Driving Until They Leave The State
- WATCH: Teen Tries Chokehold on Cop, Internet MELTS Over How Cop Stops Him
- Sarah Sanders Just Zapped The Crap Out Of Self Righteous Laura Bush
- Watch: DHS Head Driven Out Of Mexican Restaurant By Obnoxious Snowflakes