A freezing cold blizzard is set to affect as many as 103 million people as it sweeps across a third of the United States, as Canada records temperatures even colder than the planet Mars. Some of America’s largest cities in the Midwest and Northeast are bracing for the storm known as Winter Storm Hercules, which could see as much as 1.5 feet of snow tomorrow. In Canada’s city of Winnipeg, a temperature of -31C was recorded on Tuesday – colder than the surface of Mars (at -29C), as a deep freeze causing extreme wind chill extends across much of southern Manitoba.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Armed Robber Holds Up The Wrong Mom & Daughter – All Hell Breaks Loose!
- ‘Cowards’: 4 Deputies Cowered Behind Cars As Cruz Killed Kids – Here’s The Damning Details
- Watch: Tide Podder Says You Can Buy An AR-15 For This Super-Low Price – She’s Blonde To The Bone
- Has Anyone Else Noticed Something Sketchy About How Quickly This Crisis Became a ‘Movement’?
- Just Askin’: In Light Of The Parkland School Shooting, Exactly What Was Responsible For World War 2?
- Question: Do You Feel Bad For Deported Illegals?
- Video: Daughter Talks Smack To Her Mom In Front Of Friends – That Was A Very Bad Idea