A freezing cold blizzard is set to affect as many as 103 million people as it sweeps across a third of the United States, as Canada records temperatures even colder than the planet Mars. Some of America’s largest cities in the Midwest and Northeast are bracing for the storm known as Winter Storm Hercules, which could see as much as 1.5 feet of snow tomorrow. In Canada’s city of Winnipeg, a temperature of -31C was recorded on Tuesday – colder than the surface of Mars (at -29C), as a deep freeze causing extreme wind chill extends across much of southern Manitoba.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Nutty Professor: Prof Talks Economics With Cash Stuck To Her Naughty Bits…Because Feminism
- Clash Poll: Does The Bodycam Footage Vindicate This Police Shooting?
- Watch: This Nun’s First Pitch Makes Obama’s Look Lame
- LMAO: Here’s A Bathroom Bumper Sticker We Need To Share With 1M Rowdy Americans
- Watch: Snake Handling Preacher Handles The Wrong Frickin’ Snake
- What This POS Did To His Pregnant Wife & Daughters Merits Him A Special Place In Hell
- WATCH: Sharpton Misspells Aretha Franklin’s Famous Song In An Attack On Trump