Wild man Andrew Ucles teaches you how to perform rabbit catching using his unique understanding of animal predator-prey relationships. Watch as Andrew collects 4 of Australia’s most venomous snakes and uses them to his advantage versus the wild European rabbit to capture one of the world’s hardest to catch vermin. This type of rabbit snare is unique as it requires patience to trap and catch small game, but nonetheless an effective method to capture small animals.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- This High School Teacher Is In Trouble Over The Anti-Gun Walkout — Here’s The 411
- Watch: Powerful Video Of The Shady Aspects Of The Parkland HS Massacre
- Dear America: The Miami Bridge Disaster Was As Avoidable As The Parkland Massacre – Here’s The 411
- Photos: Jimmy Kimmel Hates These Pics – So, Of Course, Spread Them Around
- Total BS: HS Kid Refuses To Participate In Anti-Gun Walkout – Look What The School Did To Him
- WOW: Teenager Shoots MASSIVE Feral Hog – Could Be A State RECORD
- Watch: 2 Armed Robbers Rob The Wrong Store – This Is Wild