Wild man Andrew Ucles teaches you how to perform rabbit catching using his unique understanding of animal predator-prey relationships. Watch as Andrew collects 4 of Australia’s most venomous snakes and uses them to his advantage versus the wild European rabbit to capture one of the world’s hardest to catch vermin. This type of rabbit snare is unique as it requires patience to trap and catch small game, but nonetheless an effective method to capture small animals.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- She Put A Hot Water Bottle Filled With BOILING Water On Her Hooters – That Was A Bad Idea
- It’s Official: Facebook Confesses To Shadowbanning News It Deems ‘Fake’
- WATCH: Trump Offends Queen & Her Subjects By Walking Ahead Of The Old Lady
- Cartoonist Thinks He Knows Why Schools Stopped Teaching Cursive And It’s Kinda Frightening
- Liberal Asks Man, ‘When Was America Great? His Comeback Is Pure Gold
- Michael Jackson’s Doctor Says, MJ’s Old Man Castrated Him To ‘Preserve’ His ‘Distinct Voice’
- Watch: Mouthy Punk Gets Tossed Off Boat