The spoken language isn’t always easy, especially not if you’re a half Swedish – half Canadian toddler who’s only recently started speaking. This video comes from Redditor BennyTheBuff, and chronicles his young son who adorably tries to thank his toy frog for being awesome. The twist? This kid cannot enunciate very well. So let’s all take a deep breath and say ‘THANK YOU’ to the dad for putting this video on the Internet.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Antifa Tinkerpots Don’t Want Their Pics Shared – So, Let’s Share Them Far-N-Wide
- Watch: Bro Breaks Work Record For Riding The Biggest Wave Ever!
- LMAO: Here’s A Bathroom Bumper Sticker We Need To Share With 1M Rowdy Americans
- The ‘Mr. & Mrs. Trump: Keep America Great’ Painting Is PURE GOLD!
- Video: Antifa Tinkerpots Threaten Trump’s Life – Share This Video With The FBI
- Watch: 2yr. Old Boy Smokes 40 Cigarettes A Day – Gets PO’ed If He Runs Out
- FASCISM: Colorado’s Going After The Christian Cake Shop Owner Again