The spoken language isn’t always easy, especially not if you’re a half Swedish – half Canadian toddler who’s only recently started speaking. This video comes from Redditor BennyTheBuff, and chronicles his young son who adorably tries to thank his toy frog for being awesome. The twist? This kid cannot enunciate very well. So let’s all take a deep breath and say ‘THANK YOU’ to the dad for putting this video on the Internet.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- A Christian’s Response To The Valentine’s Day Massacre – You Will Not Hear This In Sunday School!
- LMAO! This Arrest Video Of A Millennial Snowflake Is Both Painful & Hilarious
- Question: Who’s More Blameworthy For The Valentine’s Day Massacre – The FBI Or The NRA?
- VIDEO: Thug TAUNTS Victim To Hit Him – That Was A BAD Idea
- News Outlets Call Florida Shooter ‘White Supremacist’ — Here’s What Law Enforcement Said
- Gentlemen: ‘Don’t Donate Sperm!’ Ruth Institute President Urges
- Another ‘Dreamer’ Kills An American – This Time It’s A Texas Hero