1. President Obama Almost Certainly Broke the Law
President Obama did not consult Congress when making the transfer of 5 Taliban commanders at Gitmo for Bowe Bergdahl.
2. The 5 Taliban Commanders Released Were Among the Most Dangerous at Gitmo
Numerous publications note that these detained terrorists were among the worst at the facility.
3. Soldiers Who Served with Bergdahl are Making Claims He Was a Deserter
CNN’s Jake Tapper reports that soldiers who served with Bergdahl are calling him a “deserter,” not a “hero”.
4. Soldiers Who Served with Bergdahl Signed Non-Disclosure Agreements Not to Reveal What Happened
Again, from CNN’s Jake Tapper:
Many of Bergdahl’s fellow troops — from the seven or so who knew him best in his squad, to the larger group that comprised the 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division — told CNN that they signed nondisclosure agreements agreeing to never share any information about Bergdahl’s disappearance and the efforts to recapture him.
5. Bergdahl Reportedly Split Camp with Just a Few Survival Items
6. Soldier Who Claims to Have Served with Bergdahl Says He Mailed His Valuables Back Mid-Tour
As reported by IJReview contributor Soopermexican, a soldier claims Bergdahl mailed back his valuables mid-tour.
7. Six U.S. Soldiers Killed in Manhunt to Find the AWOL Soldier
See here as reported via Gateway Pundit.
8. Bergdahl Reportedly Made Anti-American Statements
9. The Highly Unusual Behavior of Bowe Bergdahl
10. Father Praises Allah; Has Pro-Islamic Tweets on Timeline
11. Robert Bergdahl Deletes Extremely Suspicious Tweet
12. CIA Station Chief in Kabul is “Outed” by the White House One Week Before Transfer
If numerous military members knew something was awry with the story about Bergdahl’s apparent capture by the Taliban, what would the CIA station chief in Kabul know?
Read more: IJ Review