This could be a diplomatic first. Kiev’s top diplomat, Foreign Minister Andrey Deshchitsa, chants “Putin’s a f*cker” with a rowdy crowd that just ransacked the Russian Embassy.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Snake Handling Preacher Handles The Wrong Frickin’ Snake
- Cute Girls Evade Kidnapper By Opening Up A Can of Whup @ss On Him
- LMAO: Here’s A Bathroom Bumper Sticker We Need To Share With 1M Rowdy Americans
- What This POS Did To His Pregnant Wife & Daughters Merits Him A Special Place In Hell
- Trump Goes After Social Media Giants For Silencing Conservatives – Promises Them Problems
- Video: Antifa Tinkerpots Threaten Trump’s Life – Share This Video With The FBI
- LA Just Refused Citibank, Bank of America $600M Because Of Their Gun Control Garbage