Things aren’t looking so good for Al Gore. Check this out…
John Coleman, meteorologist and co-founder of the Weather Channel, wrote a letter to the Hammer Forum – which held a climate change symposium Thursday night in Los Angeles – outlining his position on the topic of man-made climate change. The main points from the letter, which was picked up by the British publication The Express:
- There has not been man-made global warming in the past, is none in the present, and there’s no reason to fear that there might be any in the future.
- Efforts to prove the CO2 emissions cause climate change have failed.
- There has been no warming over the last 18 years.
- There is no climate crisis, the oceans aren’t rising, polar ice is increasing, polar bears are increasing, and heat waves and storms are not increasing.
- Climate change is a political and environmental agenda item without basis in science.
Princeton University climate expert William Happer added the following:
“The incredible list of supposed horrors that increasing carbon dioxide will bring the world is pure belief disguised as science.”
In 2010 a high-level inquiry by the InterAcademy Council found there was “little evidence” to support the IPCC’s claims about global warming.
Read more: IJ Review