Liam Neeson has said we shouldn’t celebrate guns, after making millions off of gun movies. Now a gun company is boycotting his films. Clash Daily’s Doug Giles weighs in with his thoughts on Neeson, the God-given right to self defense, and what he thinks should happen to the ‘bad guy’, namely, that he should be the one to die.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: ‘I Sat NAKED Under A Robe’ – New Trump Accuser Is The FUNNIEST
- DEAR AMERICA: In The UK Muslims Can Scream Out Death Threats – But You Can’t Say Squat About Them
- CLASH POLL: Cop Kills Man After He Attacks Cop – Was It JUSTIFIABLE?
- QUESTION: If A Woman FABRICATES Sexual Misconduct Claims Should She Go To PRISON?
- Hunting Hottie Encourages KIDS To Share Pics Of Their KILLS – Cue The Liberal Rage 3, 2 and 1
- HERE SHE IS: Meet The Nastiest And Most Heartless B*tch In America
- WATCH: Pretty Girl Shows Her Panties In Public – ONLY A Lefty Will Understand ‘Why’