Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Email FeaturedNews Clash

SHOCKER: You’ll Never Guess What #KanyeWest Lectured About at OXFORD

What is the one thing Kanye loves more than anything in this world? You guessed it – himself. That’s exactly what he spoke about when he gave a guest lecture at Oxford University.

Kanye West delivered a guest lecture to 350 students at Oxford University on Monday afternoon, speaking candidly about his music, his close relationship with President Obama, and his ego.

West spoke at the University’s Museum of Natural History, receiving a standing ovation as he entered the room, according to the Telegraph.

He began his speech by warning attendees not to talk, or even whisper, as it would throw off his “stream of consciousness, and when I get my stream of consciousness going, that’s when I give the best, illest quotes.”

Tickets for the event were apparently hard to come by; 5,000 students entered into a drawing for tickets. Oxford student newspaper The Tablive-tweeted the entire event for those not able to get in.

“My goal, if I was going to do art, fine art, would have been to become Picasso or greater,” West reportedly said early on, expressing his regret that he chose to attend the American Academy of Art instead of the Art Institute. “That always sounds so funny to people, comparing yourself to someone in the past that has done so much, and in your life you’re not even allowed to think that you can do as much. That’s a mentality that suppresses humanity.”

Read more: Breitbart