The mayor of Baltimore, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, admitted in a press conference on the violent protestors in response to the death of Freddy Gray that they gave the protestors extra space in case they wanted to be destructive. Her comments are at around the 7:30 mark. Welcome to Obamaland.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- URINAL PROTESTS: You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Claiming About URINALS & Men
- Chick Credits ‘White Privilege’ For Girl’s Success – Girl Takes Whiner To REALITY Town
- PICTURED: Hillary’s Broken Foot Pics Are Revealed And It Looks BAD!
- 5 Cheerleaders Take Knee During Anthem – The College’s Response Is FREAKING Many Out
- FRANKLIN GRAHAM: Nearly 500k People Just ‘Liked’ What Graham Said About ‘Caitlyn Jenner’
- Top Cop Calls NFL Whiners ‘Anti-American Degenerates’ – Look What Happened To Her
- YO, CNN: Widow Releases Video Of Trump’s Call After Husband Was Killed In Action – Is That News?