If they want to shut down bakeries that refuse to make gay cakes, what makes you think they won’t try to shut down a church that refuses to perform their wedding?
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Black Bro Goes Off On DACA & Cali Lawmakers – It’s Brutal And Hilarious
- Green Beret Bad@ss Takes On The #MeToo Ladies And It’s Epic
- WATCH: Out Of Control Chick Attacks Cop – Cop Takes Her To Paintown
- Woman Kills Punk Robbing Her Home – The Response Of The Punk’s Family Is Mind-blowing
- Yo, NFL Dolts: 94yr. Old Bob Dole Just Put Y’all To Shame – Watch And Learn
- ‘Worse Than Watergate’: Disgusting House Intel Memo Reveals FISA Abuse by DOJ and FBI #ReleaseTheMemo
- Dear World: Is Hitting Someone With A Brick Considered A ‘Hate Crime?’