If they want to shut down bakeries that refuse to make gay cakes, what makes you think they won’t try to shut down a church that refuses to perform their wedding?
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Stable Genius: Trump Gets Kim Jong-un To Suspend ALL Missile Testing – And There’s More
- College Bro Bounced From Class Because He Believes There’s Only 2 Genders
- Watch: This Could Possibly Be The Most Disgusting House Ever
- Dear Christian: Jesus Compared You To Salt, Not Sweet Little Sugar Cubes
- Dad, Whose Kid Was Killed By A ‘Dreamer’, Blasts California Gov’t – It’s Sad And Powerful
- British Newsbabe Mocks Trump, Until John Bolton Takes Her To School
- Anthony Bourdain Tells Alec Baldwin What All Of Us Would Like To Tell Him