It has now been more than three years since the terrorist attack at the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, on 9/11/12.
Four Americans are dead, the Obama administration and former Secretary of State have engaged in a cover-up greater than Watergate, and the ‘most transparent administration ever’ has been about as clear mud regarding what actually took place.
Now, over three years later, there are still at least a dozen major questions left completely unanswered:
- Why were the repeated requests for additional security personnel from Ambassador Stevens and his team denied over and over again?
- Why was an Al-Qaeda-linked militia,The February 17th Martyr’s Brigade, put in charge of security?
- Where was President Obama on the night of the attack? What was he doing?
- Where was Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, on the night of the attack? What was she doing?
- Why was no State Department task force convened in order to launch a relief force?
- Why were repeated requests for help in the middle of the pitched battle repeatedly ignored?
- Why was no relief force sent? Secretary of State Clinton said that they didn’t think the relief force would “get there in time.” How does that even compute? They had no idea how long the battle would last.
- Who gave the order to Stand-Down?
- Why did the Obama administration blame an unrelated video for this clear terrorist attack?
- Why did the Obama administration, knowing that this was a terrorist attack, still send Susan Rice to appear on five different talk shows to blame an irrelevant video a full five days after the attack?
- More than three years after being the Secretary of State who presided over the terrorist attack at Benghazi on 9/11/12, Hillary Clinton testified, “…as you know well, Marines were there not for the purpose of personnel protection; they were there to destroy classified material and equipment.” Clearly, this is incorrect, so the question must be: “Is Hillary Clinton stating things that are demonstrably false on purpose? Or is she simply this ignorant of how embassies, the embassies that she was in charge of, function?
- Why has absolutely no one been brought to justice?
After the former Secretary of State’s coerced testimony before the Benghazi committee on Capitol Hill today, there are still no answers to these vital questions. It is also worth nothing that the attack on Benghazi happened less than two months before Barack Obama’s re-election.
Bonus question: Hillary just testified that there were no emails on her illegal server that could have compromised the situation in Benghazi, and thus leading to the attack, because “most of my work was not done on emails.” What was she doing then? Thirty thousand “personal emails” but she claims she didn’t do most of her work on email. Right.
For the record, this photo was literally taken on a plane to… wait for it… Libya.