In light of the recent events in California and the instant outcry from Hollyweird and the tyrant wing of the Democrat Party to ban guns, it occurred to me that those that call for more gun control are not calling for one more law in California or Chicago but one less Amendment in our Bill of Rights. The modern Democrats cry for gun control is really a dog whistle for gun confiscation. Tyrants know that the problem with an armed populace is not crime but resistance to tyranny. A despot responds to tragedy by targeting liberty in the name of security while foregoing sympathy for the victims and justice for the guilty.
Growing up in Chicago you learned to cover your wallet on certain street corners. Of course, that only spared you from the pick-pockets, not the politicians. If you’re as suspicious as I am that just around every corner of any shooting that takes place is a politician with a pre-written speech and a newspaper with a pre-written story, then it’s time to get serious about what our “good intentioned” shepherds really have in mind. Maybe we can find some common ground but I wouldn’t sell your guillotine just yet. Here are my Top 20 Things to Do to End Gun Violence:
1. Stop calling it gun violence. It is murder, mayhem, and terror that thugs, terrorists, and criminals carry out, the gun is just a tool.To men like Obama a gun is not a tool, but the blood of innocents, the ignorance of the panicked, and a fortunate crisis can be.
2. Support the police. And part of that support is letting them do their job and not forcing them to be extensions of the IRS or the Customs service. Cops should be crime fighters not armed union thugs who enforce Big Brother’s policy scams.
3. Prosecute the perps. Prison is for violent criminals, all others should be working and paying restitution.
4. No recidivists. You can’t support liberal policies toward incarceration and then bitch about crime in the streets.
5. Join the NRA. It’s the 2nd Amendment that protects all the others and the best defense against bad guys with guns is good guys with guns… and the electric chair.
6. Stop voting Democrat. The Democrat crushes hope in the inner city, subsidizes violence, attacks cops for doing their job, defends cop killers, releases violent criminals, wants to give the vote to convicts, and wants to confiscate guns from the law abiding.
7. Capital Punishment – one strike you’re out. Every life is precious. No 14 years of appeals. Cases that are in doubt could be reduced to life sentences but no 14 years of oil painting for killer clowns.
8. Teach morality in school. Let God back in and kick the NEA to the curb. And bring back Rifle Club.
9. Admit that terror exists and it’s mostly coming from the same schoolhouse. I mean Madrasa.
10. Ban all immigration from Muslim countries. No student visas, there are plenty of good schools in what’s left of Europe.
11. Monitor existing mosques. Why would they mind? Maybe the FBI agent will convert.
12. Ban the Gun Free Zone and vote out any politician who is against it while you demand that said politician foregoes his armed security.
13. Bring back treason. Any politician that calls for “gun control” assaults on our Bill of Rights should be prosecuted. In lieu of prosecution – tar and feathers.
14. Judge control – any judge that lets a known, convicted violent criminal back into society shall be complicit in any crimes that are committed and exposed to prosecution for said crimes.
15. If the murder rate or violent crime rises and is sustained for a defined period of time, control of major cities will be forfeit to the state. Detroit, Chicago, and Baltimore will be the first.
16. War on gangs. Have Pizza Man call a meeting with gang leaders and tell them that the next time a 9-year-old is shot on the South Side, Dennis Franz and Belker will be giving free colonoscopies.
17. Arm the Kurds and the Assyrians. Stop arming ISIS and Iran, and let Israel have some fun. Our Foreign policy is now inciting domestic terror.
18. Conceal and carry. Become proficient with a firearm, teach said proficiency to your children. Stockpile arms and ammunition. An armed society is a polite society and remember when it comes to crime – “It takes a village,” the police department is mostly a reactionary force.
19. Fight political correctness at every turn. Free speech is good. It’s even worth fighting and dying for. And I sure as Hell am not comfortable with Hollywood, New York, or The View dictating what I can say, teach, preach, print, or freaking tweet! And profiling works – just ask any cop, agent, “profiler,” or father of daughters.
20. Pray. Pray that the majority of Americans will have the fortitude and wisdom to do the previous 19.