Last year the national media took a brief respite from its tradition of ignoring violent black-on-white crime. The media focused on “the knock-out game”, a violent crime in which the assailants — usually young black males — punched unsuspecting victims in the head. Nearly all the victims were white and many of them died from their injuries.
Although the media attention has subsided, the epidemic of black-on-white crime continues unabated.
• 31-year-old Thomas Noble was sucker punched at a hip-hop music festival in Sacramento, Calif. last month. The victim turned blue and gray after falling to the ground from the impact of the punch. He was later pronounced dead at a hospital.
Photographs of the alleged assailant reveal he was black. Noble was white.
• In Alabama last month three black male teens allegedly stalked 56-year-old John Michael Taylor. Reports say the teens followed Taylor home after he left a gas station in Prattsville.
The victim was found in a road suffering from gunshot wounds. When police arrived at the scene they found the victim was still alive. He managed to tell police he had been attacked by three black males driving a red vehicle. Taylor died shortly thereafter.
• Even the local media had little to say about the death of a white woman in Russellville, Ark. 39-year-old Rachel Michelle Chisum was found shot to death in her car that had run off the road and crashed into a fence.
It is not known if the victim was shot before or after her vehicle crashed. Police arrested a black male — William Edward Gray, 42 — for the homicide. The crime occurred in May.
• Reports say Jacob Brantner intended to sell a handgun to Fazon K. Swinton.
When Swinton attempted to take the gun without paying, shots were exchanged and Branter was killed. Swinton has been charged with 2nd degree murder.
The crime occurred in the parking lot of a store in Kansas City, Mo.
Reports say the victim’s young daughter had accompanied him and, apparently, watched as her father was murdered. Brantner was 39 years old.
Not all black-on-white murders are committed by firearms.
• An 18-year-old cold case homicide was solved this week.
Reports say a 17-year-old black male brutally stabbed a businesswoman at her donut shop in 1998. Rose Born, 45, was stabbed 30 times, the report said.
Dennis Jerome Bartie, now 35, said he killed the woman because he needed a ride home. Indeed, the victim’s Toyota 4-Runner was found about four miles from the scene of the crime.
DNA found under the victim’s fingernails led authorities to Bartie. The alleged killer is currently serving 40 years for stabbing another woman 20 times. The crime occurred in 1998 in Lake Charles, La.
While the cold case serves as a testimony to advanced forensic technology, it also reveals that feminists are ominously silent when women are violently abused by black males. The reason? Black crime simply doesn’t fit the cultural Marxism narrative that only whites are oppressive.
What’s more the murder of Born affirms that violent criminals don’t need guns to kill people.
• Earlier this year a 16-year-old white boy was stabbed to death in a Michigan park. Like Born, Michael White lost his life when a black teen repeatedly plunged a knife into his body, reports say.
Arrested for that crime was Carlos Delgado.
Authorities said that White begged to be left to die. The alleged killer, however, reportedly confirmed his victim was dead before leaving the scene, fearful that White could snitch were he to survive.
A second teen was also arrested for the murder. Both are 15 years old and both will be tried as adults.
• 72-year-old Carol Parker Nunnery was murdered in Prattville, Al. last month.
Again, no gun was used in the homicide.
Reports say the victim died from blunt force, possibly being stuck by a vehicle. Robbery was the likely motive. Nunnery was noted for working with charitable and civic organizations. It is speculated that the confessed killer was frustrated when his victim would not give him money.
Willie Foster, a 31-year-old black male, confessed to the murder.
• Josue Flores, an 11-year-old Hispanic boy, was stabbed to death while walking home from school in Houston last month.
Authorities are looking for a black male whose image was captured by security video cameras. The attacker is described as about 30-years-old and about six-feet tall.
No motive was cited from the murder.
Image: Screen shot: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000221230