Donald Trump unleashed the most obvious election year truth that mainstream media and liberals have ignored: Hillary Clinton is a bigot. Paid liberal minority pundits, mainstream media Clinton apologists and Democrat campaign handlers for the Clinton will predictably divert Trump’s message away from the plantation voting machine she and her husband created. Their goal is to vilify the GOP presidential nominee messenger because his truth is toxic for her. But many examples of her behavior which prove undeniable. Hillary Clinton is a bona fide bigot.
For over several decades the Clinton political machine has relied heavily on the “aw shucks” glad handing charm of former President Bill Clinton to give black voters the nod that he “understands their pain.” But did he really understand the daily pain of a black family dealing with liberal policies which overwhelmed their children’s education slavery? Bill Clinton was a political opportunist that created no opportunities for blacks, and actually left black families with less hope, little advantages and no pathway to success.
Hillary has copied from his playbook, and abides by the Clinton political maxim, smile, deny and drive wedges while maintaining political ownership of black voters, on liberal welfare maintained plantations. Education opportunity had to be abandoned at all costs for blacks and minorities, courtesy of the nation’s largest national and state teacher unions.
The former Secretary of State needed to maintain voter control of blacks but has taking every opportunity to lambast Republicans’ efforts to help black or other minorities. Take for example former President George W. Bush’s attempt to level the educational playing field so that black parents could see their children excel under his 2001 No Child Left Behind program. Clinton, who voted for the act lambasted it in 2008 and did nothing personally to address changes she claims to have called for when she had an opportunity in 2001.
In fact, she did have an opportunity to do so, but spent her time to assist her husband, former President Clinton, set up the now controversial Clinton Foundation. So while minority and other disadvantaged children were being uplifted by President Bush’s legacy law and its widespread bipartisan support to the tune of 87 senators and 381 representatives who voted for it, Hillary instead focused on generating tens of millions in her new notorious cash generating machine nonprofit.
To be honest there is no rational reason for any black, Latino or disaffected and disadvantaged voter to consider giving Clinton their vote when they simply examine her record. First of all, actions not speeches are evidence which should be considered by minority voters.
Pause for a moment and seriously consider what Trump said about Hillary Clinton and her conduct. He stressed, “Hillary Clinton is a bigot who sees people of color only as votes, not as human beings worthy of a better future.” He added, “She doesn’t care what her policies have done to your communities. She has no remorse. She’s going to do nothing for Hispanics and African-Americans.”
Ask any black, Latino voter to specifically tell you what exactly has Hillary Clinton done in her role as First Lady, New York Senator, Secretary of State that made their life safer, their job opportunities better, their child’s educational pathway future greater. What has she done to earn the praise from black primary voters who when polled earlier this year, extoled her virtues by stating, “She’s been with us.” “She’s on our side.” “She will help us.”
But has Hillary Rodham Clinton truly been with black voters?
• Clinton has opposed school vouchers even though there is clear evidence that they improve the soft bigotry of low educational opportunities for black and Latino students, because teacher unions oppose them.
• In 1996 Clinton referred to blacks as “super predators”, when speaking of people then President Clinton was targeting when he signed the bill to place more criminal offenders behind bars. For good measure she added, added that they have “No conscience, no empathy, we can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel.” Why did blacks give her a pass when referring to blacks as animals who need to be brought to heel like a disobedient dog?
• In 2008 Clinton was characteristically silent when her husband referred to then Sen. Barack Obama in a bigoted comment to Sen. Ted Kennedy by stating: “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.” Her silence, again was betrayal.
• Can black voters seriously look at their children and admit to them that they openly would vote for Clinton who embraced prominent former West Virginia Klan leader, the late U.S. senator Robert Byrd , calling him “friend and mentor”. This same man had been an exulted cyclops in the Klan and had even organized the West Virginia chapter and served as its leader. Byrd also vigorously fought against passage of the historic 1964 Civil Rights Act. So much for her words when her actions in embracing bigotry speaks volumes.
• Then of course there was this little ditty from Clinton the champion of black voters, who earlier this year took part in a racist skit with NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio while attending a New York City black-tie event. Clinton and the mayor referred to CP Time, known as “colored people’s time” which has been used to perpetuate racial stereotypes that blacks are unreliable and often late to appointments or occasions. She brushed off her bigotry as easily as she had brushed off minority voters until election time.
The Clinton pathway to the Oval Office has been littered with callousness and dismissive examples of her lack of concern for crippling minority problems. Hillary would rather focus on sham examples of her concern by protecting groups like Black Lives Matter rather than protecting the integrity of Biblical family values that have been a foundation of the black community for generations.
Clinton is a bigot who promotes division by attacking policies that promote black job, safety and educational opportunities for minority families. Minority voters are simply tools to be used and discarded after each election. Just ask any minority voter in New York where is his or her new job of the 200,000 plus jobs she pledged to create in New York after her 2000 election to the U.S. Senate.
In fact, minority voters should be well advised to take a page from her election promises as a guide to the lack of integrity in her campaign promises. According to the Washington Post, “Nearly eight years after Clinton’s Senate exit, there is little evidence that her economic development programs had a substantial impact on upstate employment. Despite Clinton’s efforts, upstate job growth stagnated overall during her tenure, with manufacturing jobs plunging nearly 25 percent, according to jobs data.”
Perhaps minority voters would be wise to spend time examining Clinton’s record and less time listening to her fictional intentions masquerading as actions. Trump has it right, “She’s going to do nothing for African-Americans, she’s going to do nothing for the Hispanics. She’s only going to take care of herself, her husband, her consultants, her donors,” the billionaire said. “These are the people she cares about.”