In that crap-sandwich of a speech Hillary gave about Trump and the right it was hard to keep track of all her lies. But here’s a handy list.
One observer counted twenty different lies during Hillary’s speech. He listed them in order. Here is the thumbnail sketch of that list… each of which was answered.
1) We’ve never before heard rhetoric like Trump’s from a Presidential nominee.
2) Trump is taking hate groups mainstream and radicalizing the Republicans.
3) Trump describes black communities in insulting and ignorant terms.
4) Long history of racial discrimination.
5) Birther movement
6) Described Mexican Immigrants as rapists and criminals.
7) Retweets white supremecists
9) Didn’t disavow KKK
10) Muslims in NJ cheered 9/11
11) ‘nonsense’ that Obama founded ISIS
12) Unfit Temperment
13) Ban muslims just because of religion
14) Confederate flag
15) ‘Only’ to feud with Pope
16) denounced by Southern Poverty Law Center
17) Republicans trying to inflame racial tensions
18) Friends with ‘bigot’ Farange
19) Trumo ‘Pro-Russia’
20) ‘Trump Effect’ Bullying.
Here are a few of the responses to that list as given by the Breitbart author:
– [Trump’s rhetoric] is like nothing we’ve heard before from a nominee for President of the United States. On the contrary, Barack Obama has specialized in divisive rhetoric, both as a candidate (“bitter clingers,” “typical white person“) and as president. And, of course, Hillary Clinton often uses racist language. In 2008, she pandered to “hard-working … white Americans”; in 2016, she borrows from Black Lives Matter, talking about “white privilege” and “systemic racism.”
– He’s taking hate groups mainstream and helping a radical fringe take over one of America’s two major political parties. Donald Trump has nothing to do with hate groups, but a “radical fringe” has been in charge of the Democratic Party for a decade — and she was its first victim, in the 2008 primaries. Since then, the party’s leaders have embraced the Occupy Wall Street protests and the Black Lives Matter movement — which she still supports despite its incitement against police.
– And let’s not forget Trump first gained political prominence leading the charge for the so-called “Birthers.” The “Birther” movement started among Hillary Clinton’s own supporters in 2008, encouraged by a candidate with a deliberate strategy of painting her opponent as not fully American. Her campaign also encouraged suspicions that Obama is a secret Muslim. If Trump is a racist for asking for Obama’s birth certificate, then Hillary Clinton is an even bigger racist than he.
– In 2015, Trump launched his own campaign for President with another racist lie. He described Mexican immigrants as rapists and criminals. Trump’s statement was over-broad, but he was not describing “immigrants.” He was describing illegal aliens. He did specifically add: “And some, I assume, are good people.” What the Clinton campaign does not want to acknowledge, in its push for open borders and total amnesty, is that some illegal aliens from Mexico do rape and murder.
– Just recently, Trump claimed President Obama founded ISIS. And then he repeated that nonsense over and over. This complaint might be taken seriously were it not a response to Clinton’s lie that Trump is the “recruiting sergeant” for ISIS. Trump’s claim that Obama (and Clinton) “founded” ISIS, by allowing a vacuum in Iraq, is an exaggeration of what happened, but Clinton’s claim that Americans are to blame for terror by criticizing Islam actually does the terrorists’ work for them.
Read the rest at: Breitbart