Dick Morris asks,’Why did the FBI list the evidence against Hillary and then not indict her?’ Maybe because they were BRIBED. Is THAT illegal?!?
Morris connects all the dots:
ClashDaily covered the McCabe-Clinton connection here.
How many times can Hillary violate legality and basic human ethics before it catches up with her?
Here is a (partial) list of Bill and Hillary’s most notorious scandals:
1. The Clintons used the IRS to attack political enemies
2. Covering up Bill’s sexual assaults — ‘Troopergate’, ‘Zippergate’, ‘Bimbo eruptions’ and the ‘vast Right Wing conspiracy’
3. Looting and destruction of items in the White House
4. FBI files on GOP adversaries ‘Filegate’
5. Huma Abedin’s ties to Radical Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood
6. Vince Foster’s death and the ‘Clinton Body Count’
7. ‘Emailgate’ her homebrew bathroom server to avoid FOIA requests
8. ‘Chinagate’ selling high-tech secrets
9. ‘Travelgate’ the firing of the White House travel office to hire FOB (Friends of Bill)
11. Lying about Sniper fire in Bosnia
12. Hillary’s missing billing records from Rose Law Firm while on Watergate investigation
13. ‘Pardongate’ the many controversial pardons before leaving office
14. Hillary’s amazing investment of $1000 turning into $99,537 that looks like insider trading
15. Laughing when discussing the ‘interesting’ case where she defended the rapist of a 12-year-old girl.
16. Clinton Foundation receiving money from questionable sources like Iran
17. Clinton Foundation ‘Pay-to-Play’
17. Benghazi and her treatment of the Gold Star families ‘What difference, at this point, does it make?’
18. Fired from Watergate for being a ‘liar’
19. Starting the ‘Birther’ movement — Sidney Blumenthal
22. Hiring Debbie Wasserman Schultz hours after DWS resigns over DNC backing Hillary
23. After all of this, running for President.
The Clintons have always managed to skate by.
Palms were likely greased along the way.
Is this just one more example of that?