Isn’t it interesting how the whole recall story has unfolded? Think about it:
– First, Donald Trump won both the popular* and electoral vote** hands down.
– Then, rent-a-mobs descended into American cities raising heck over the results of a fair electoral process.
– Next, Jill Stein somehow raised $5 million to conduct a recount in Wisconsin.
– America’s favorite coat-tail riders that never had a new idea between them latched on in hopes Hillary could come off her “I just wanted to sit on the couch with the dog and die” tour and instead move back into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
If this whole thing isn’t as stage managed as a performance of the play Hamilton in which the cast dutifully dress down the Vice President elect, then I don’t know the definition of stage managed. This whole thing smells fishier than the Jagalchi fish market in Busan, South Korea. Aside from the timeline consider:
– Jill Stein barely scraped together $3.5 million for her ENTIRE campaign and all the sudden she’s raised $5 million?
– Stein herself has acknowledged that the money she’s raised might not all go towards the recount.
– The belated Clinton involvement in all this. These are people that’ll dispatch Bill to “play the sax” for a Sudanese Sheikh in exchange for a handful of millions. And all the sudden Stein’s sitting on $5 million?
– Chelsea’s future political career is on the line with all this. Granted, at 36’ish she’s young but she’s already following in mom and dad’s baggage-toting footsteps.
– Barack Obama is effectively the head of the Jack Ass that is the Democrat Party these days. No one wants to say it but nothing happens without Barack’s blessing. Heck, reports even suggest he ordered Hillary to concede the election to Trump.
Something more than what the media is telling us is afoot here and I don’t like it. We may very well be on the precipice of a stolen election if we’re not careful.
* Subtract the usual DNC voter fraud and illegals that voted but weren’t allowed to and presto, Trump won the popular vote too.
** For those that say we need to get rid of the Electoral College allow me to remind you that in doing so, the result would be that three states pick our President and 47 have no say. Think about it.