Keep telling that ‘Big Lie’ and people (like CNN) will eventually believe it. That’s why we’re calling Obama out on this BS.
First, it goes out on Twitter:
"Over last 8 years, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland" —@POTUS
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) December 6, 2016
Then he says it during his final Security Speech:
President Barack Obama claimed the United States is ‘breaking the back of ISIS’ in his final national security speech before leaving office and told armed service members the country is depending on them to ‘carry forward what is best in us.’
Obama directed the bulk of his counterterror speech to criticisms of his policies leveled by President-elect Donald Trump during his successful campaign – but did not mention his successor by name.
‘We are a nation that our best has been defined by hope and not fear,’ Obama told them in his Tuesday address…
…He insisted that the conflict in Iraq and homegrown terrorist attacks that have afflicted the United States could not have been prevented by his administration.
The Democratic president said he ‘refused to repeat some of the mistakes’ of George W. Bush’s Iraq invasion and built up an international coalition to defeat ISIS instead of putting U.S. troops on the ground.
‘As a practical, matter, this was not an option,’ he said, saying that the Iraqi government was unwilling to give the U.S. military legal protections it desired to keep its forces in the country.
Even if they had stayed, America ‘could not have reversed the forces’ that contributed to ISIS’ creation, Obama stated.
Iraq’s sectarian government, the Internet and the ‘hollowing out’ of Iraqi security force paved the way for ISIS’ bloody reign, he said…
…Every word was a rebuke to his predecessor, Bush, and his successor, Trump, who spent the election attacking Obama and his former secretary of state, Hillary Clinton for the rise of ISIS…
…Obama said ‘deranged killers’ within the United States, who were radicalized and committed acts of violence in Boston, San Bernardino, at Fort Hood and in Orlando ‘can’t inflict the sort of mass casualties that we saw on 9/11.’..
…’On January 20th, I will become the first President of the United States to serve two full terms during a time of war,’ Obama said Tuesday. ‘Now, we did not choose this fight, but once it came to us, the world saw the measure of our resolve.’
The White House said in a preview of Obama’s remarks: ‘This speech will be a final opportunity for him to discuss, at length, how he has effectively, durably and successfully implemented reforms to keep us safe.’
Read more: Daily Mail
Look at the reaction from the military personnel:
Don’t worry! The Prevaricator-in-Chief will be gone soon!
What exactly were ‘Nobel Peace Prize Laureate’ while ‘Two Full Terms At War’ President Obama’s ‘effective, durable and successful reforms…?
– Apologizing for American democracy, diplomacy, and values
– withdrawing troops
– war without approval by Congress
– drone strikes that killed civilians (including a Wedding Party in Yemen – ‘One Wedding and17 Funerals’)
– handing over $1.3 billion to Iran. ‘If you like your centrifuge, you can keep your centrifuge.’
– the complete refusal to say the words ‘Islamic terrorism’
Maybe it’s just his ‘surgical’ use of language.
We were told that there would be ‘surgical’ drone strikes to limit casualties, Obama seems to be using the same tactic with language. He’s carefully selecting his wording so that he’s not called out as a liar.
But, as with the ‘surgical’ drone strikes, it’s not going as he planned.
Here’s a reminder of the attacks on US soil that were a result of terrorist groups:
– Little Rock, Arkansas, June 1, 2009. Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad shot and murdered one soldier, Army Pvt. William Andrew Long, and injured another, Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, at a military recruiting station in Little Rock. Muhammed claimed to be a member of Al Qaeda.
– Fort Hood, Texas, November 5, 2009. Obama famously called it ‘workplace violence’ when Major Nidal Malik Hasan shouted ‘Allahu Akbar!’ and murdered 14 people at a military base in Fort Hood. Hasan was in contact with Al Qaeda terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki prior to the attack, then requested to join ISIS while on death row.
– Benghazi, Libya, September 11, 2012. Islamic terrorist group, Ansar al-Sharia, attacked the consulate in Benghazi which resulted in the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.
– Boston, Massachusetts, April 15, 2013. The Boston Marathon bombing committed by brothers Tamerlan and Dhozkar Tsarnaev killing 3 and injuring 260 others. The brothers were self-radicalized and attended a mosque with ties to Al Quaeda.
– Moore, Oklahoma, September 24, 2014. Alton Nolen beheaded a woman, Colleen Huff, at a Vaughan Foods plant and stabbed and injured another person.
– Queens, New York, October 23, 2014. Zale Thompson, another self-radicalized Muslim, injured two police officers with a hatchet before being shot dead by other cops.
– Brooklyn, New York, December 20, 2014. Ismaayil Brinsley shot and murdered two police officers execution-style and his Facebook page featured jihadist postings and had ties to a terror-linked mosque.
– Garland, Texas, May 3, 2015. ISIS claims responsibility for two gunmen attacking the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, where a Mohammed cartoon contest was taking place.
– Chattanooga, Tennessee, July 16, 2015. Believed to have been inspired by ISIS, Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez shot and killed 4 marines and a sailor at a military base.
– San Bernardino, California, December 14, 2015. Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik shot and killed 14 people, injuring 22 others at a Christmas party.
– Orlando, Florida, June 12, 2016. Omar Mateen, ISIS supporter, shot and killed 49 with 53 others injured in the horrific attack in a gay nightclub.
– Roanoke, Virginia, August 20 2016. 20-year-old Wasil Farooqui stabbed two people and tried to behead them.
– Seaside Park, New Jersey, September 17, 2016. No injuries, but a pipe bomb was set off a the Marine Run.
– St. Cloud, Minnesota, September 17, 2016. Ten people were stabbed in a mall. The attacker asked if they were Muslim. The attacker, Dahir A. Adan, 22, has connections to ISIS.
– New York, New York, September 17, 2016. Bombs were placed around Manhattan and New Jersey by Ahmad Khan Rahami. One bomb injured 29 people.
– East Hartford, Connecticut, October 11, 2016. Feras M. Freitekh, a student pilot, intentionally crashed his plane killing himself and injuring 3. One injured was his instructor, and two others were occupants of a minivan that was near the crash site.
– Columbus, Ohio, November 28, 2016. Somali refugee, Abdul Razak Ali Artan, used his car and then a machete to attack 13 people on the Ohio State University campus. Artan was upset about the treatment of Muslims and appears to have self-radicalized.
Read the complete list of attacks on targets worldwide at The Daily Wire.
Well, it’s a good thing that we don’t have to worry about ‘Islamic Terror’.
But we should be concerned with the incredibly high rates of ‘Workplace violence’ under Obama’s two terms.