In January 2006, I came across a book by Robert Spencer titled The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades. This was one of the first Politically Incorrect Guides I would read, but definitely a must-read for everyone. In his book, Robert Spencer points out several factors regarding both subjects, which are as follows:
• Islam teaches that Muslims must wage war to impose Islamic law on non-Muslim states.
• American Muslim groups are engaged in a huge cover-up of Islamic doctrine and history.
• Today’s jihad terrorists have the same motives and goals as the Muslims who fought the Crusades.
• The Crusades were defensive conflicts.
• Muslim persecution of Christians has continued for thirteen centuries — and still goes on.
• Muhammad did not teach peace and tolerance.
• Muhammad led armies and ordered the assassination of his enemies.
• Islamic tradition allows for negotiated settlements only in service of the ultimate goal of Islamic conquest.
Now for a little information on Robert Spencer. Robert Spencer has been interested in studying Islam since his childhood, and would do so going into his college years. As a result, he has become one of the leading experts on Islam. The terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001 prompted him to tell the public the truth about Islam, including jihad and sharia law.
He has done so not only by writing The Political Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades and other books, but also via various lectures, appearances on television and radio shows, and his website Jihad Watch (https://www.jihadwatch.org). His exposure of the truth on Islam has brought criticism from leftists and Muslims, as well as death threats from Muslims. But he has managed to stand firm in the face of such adversity.
In addition to The Politically Incorrect Guide and the Crusades, Robert Spencer has written several other books, which are as follows:
• Islam Unveiled: Disturbing Questions about the World’s Fastest-Growing Faith
• Inside Islam: A Guide for Catholics: 100 Questions and Answers
• Onward Muslim Soldiers: How Jihad Still Threatens America and the West
• The Myth of Islamic Tolerance: How Islamic Law Treats Non-Muslims
• The Truth About Muhammad: Founder of the World’s Most Intolerant Religion
• Religion of Peace?: Why Christianity Is and Islam Isn’t
• Stealth Jihad: How Radical Islam is Subverting America without Guns or Bombs
• The Complete Infidel’s Guide to the Koran
• The Post-American Presidency
• Did Muhammad Exist?: An Inquiry into Islam’s Obscure Origins
• Not Peace but a Sword
• Arab Winter Comes to America
• The Complete Infidel’s Guide to ISIS
• The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Iran
So check out Robert Spencer’s books, as well as his website.
Image: Modified from: Robert Spencer, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=3369980