REPORT: Toddler Beaten To DEATH At Daycare – The Culprit Will BLOW YOUR MIND

Written by K. Walker on April 19, 2017

This. Is. Horrific.

Parents dropping off their kids at a daycare are trusting that the individuals working there will take care of their children.

That didn’t happen in this case.

When Korey Brown’s mother, Bryanna Reasonover, finished her night shift, she went to pick up her children from the home daycare that they were staying at. Reasonover said that Korey was ‘asleep’ in a playpen, but she found bruises and bite marks all over him. When she tried to wake him, she couldn’t.

He was pronounced dead.

The daycare workers had no idea that anything was wrong with Korey.

Watch the initial Fox 17 News report:

Shockingly, the suspect is an 8-year old girl and the only witness may be a 5-year old child.

Muskegon Police Chief Jeffrey Lewis says the case about a 1-year-old infant found dead at a day care facility is “one of the saddest I’ve ever seen”: police are investigating an 8-year-old child as a suspect.

Korey Brown was in the care of the center, called Keysha Keepers Daycare located in the area of Catherine Avenue and South Getty Street, when family said they found him unresponsive the morning of Friday, April 14.

A 911 call from the home was received around 6:15 a.m., Lewis said. CPR was performed by responding paramedics on the 1-year-old child but was not successful.

Brown was pronounced dead at 8 a.m.

There were adults in the home, says Lewis, but it’s believed Brown was not supervised for some unknown period of time.

“I have all indications that they were in the house, they could have been on another floor, they could have been resting,” Lewis said. “I do not know what they were doing, but I do know they were not in this area or this would not have occurred.”

An unidentified 8-year-old child who also was at the home possibly tried to help the 1 year old when he became upset. Lewis said police have learned Brown was crying about something when the other child stepped in to provide aid.

It’s likely that cost the child his life, Lewis said.

Police might have to rely on a 5-year-old witness to explain what happened to Brown. Detectives believe at some point, possible very early Friday morning, Brown began to cry or had some kind of issue.

“The 8 year old is the one who responded to those issues,” Lewis said.

An autopsy is needed to determine what caused Brown’s death.
Read more: WZZM 13

Watch the news report:

What an unbelievable tragedy!

A young child gone — likely at the hands of another — and it could have been prevented.

What do YOU think should happen to the daycare workers that didn’t go to Korey when he got upset?

Let us know in the comments.

Share if you think the daycare workers should have been more attentive

ClashDaily's Associate Editor since August 2016. Self-described political junkie, anti-Third Wave Feminist, and a nightmare to the 'intersectional' crowd. Mrs. Walker has taken a stand against 'white privilege' education in public schools. She's also an amateur Playwright, former Drama teacher, and staunch defender of the Oxford comma. Follow her humble musings on Twitter: @TheMrsKnowItAll and on Gettr @KarenWalker