The Media (D) is constantly reporting on Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia — but somehow fails to mention this. It’s probably just an oversight.
Did you know…
– The Dow Jones hit a new record high on Monday? Yep. The Dow peaked at 21,535 and closed at 21,467. That was the first time it broke the 21,500 mark in its more than 100 year history.
– The Dow daily closing average has risen 17% since Election Day 2016
– Since Inauguration Day, the Dow has risen by 9%
– The records continue to be broken, and it is taking very little time to do so. The first record was November 22 when it hit 19,000 for the first time, but 66 days later it moved 2,000 points above to 21,000. That’s the fastest 2,000 point run in history.
– On February 28, President Trump tied President Reagan’s record of daily growth in 1987 of most closing high days of 12 days in a row.
– The US stock market gained $2 trillion in wealth since the election of President Trump
– The S&P 500 broke $20 trillion for the first time in its history
President Donald J. Trump is Making America’s Markets Great Again!
So, why isn’t the Media (D) reporting on this?
Because it would detract from their non-story of big, bad Russian collusion.
The Media (D) won’t touch this ever.
Why would they ruin a good, unconfirmed narrative of ‘hacking’ an election with actual, hard facts about growth and stability in the markets?
The Media (D) is made up of a bunch of wussies with a Leftist agenda.
Do not be like the Media (D).
This will help:
The Effeminization Of The American Male
by Doug Giles
Doug Giles, best-selling author of Raising Righteous And Rowdy Girls and Editor-In-Chief of the mega-blog, ClashDaily.com, has just penned a book he guarantees will kick hipster males into the rarefied air of masculinity. That is, if the man-child will put down his frappuccino; shut the hell up and listen and obey everything he instructs them to do in his timely and tornadic tome. Buy Now:The Effeminization Of The American Male
H/T: Gateway Pundit