Lately I find that there are many things happening in our country that really tick me off. So, I decided to sit down and write a list. I have identified a mere twenty aggravating areas, but I am quite sure that there are many more. However, for starters, let’s look at the twenty.
1. Antifa, who are a bunch of thugs paid by George Soros, to create chaos.
2. Black Lives Matter, another bunch of thugs who are trying to create racial division and recreate segregation.
3. Hollywood low-information hypocrites, who mouth off on a regular basis without a drop of credibility.
4. RINOs, who continue to sabotage the President’s agenda and who should join the Democrat party.
5. Obama critters, still remaining in the swamp and present in many Federal agencies.
6. Michelle and Barack Obama, obnoxious and still running around, trying to be important. Barack is a traitor and deserves jail time.
7. Hillary Clinton, who still can’t believe she lost the election and has nothing but lame excuses where she blames everyone and everything. She is corrupt, and should be in prison.
8. Liberal judges, who consistently block our President’s agenda and do not follow the law. Here is a bunch that needs to be taken off the bench and probably disbarred.
9. Teachers, in elementary, middle, and high school, who have abandoned important teaching materials and information to inject and indoctrinate their Liberal agenda into the classroom.
10. Robert Mueller, and his band of lefty, legal, loonies, who are on a witch hunt to take down our President.
11. Suppression of free speech and free thought in Academia.
12. Maxine Waters, the crooked Congresswoman from California and her ignorant, lying, nasty, mouth.
13. The Congressional Democrats, and their nefarious tactics. They have obstructed the confirmation of nominees, the passing of legislation, and anything that does not fit their Progressive schedule.
14. The lack of civility by the Liberals. This is absolutely the worst in human behavior and, unfortunately, shows its ugly head in all aspects of society.
15. The new-found hatred, disrespect, and antagonism for the United States of America by former friends, potential enemies and even some of our own citizens.
16. Professional athletes, who are millionaires, and take the knee during the National Anthem. This shows their contempt for the country that gave them everything.
17. The United States Congress, on the one side the Democrats are devoting all of their time to trying to take down the Trump administration. The Republicans, on the other side of the aisle, often act as if they are afraid of their own shadows. Between the two, not much is accomplished.
18. The protection afforded to illegal aliens and refugees, instead of to American citizens, is ludicrous. Those who give in to their demands and spend millions, maybe billions, of taxpayer’s dollars on them are short-changing American citizens.
19. Sanctuary cities, protecting foreigners who broke the law while neglecting hard-working Americans.
20. Useful idiots, who protest but don’t know what it is that they’re protesting about.
I realize that we do not have the power to alleviate all these problem areas, but as citizens of the USA, there are some actions that can be taken:
*Know what’s going on and get the facts. Never mind what’s happening with the Hollywood gang of morons.
*Form your own opinions, not what someone else tells you to think.
* Contact your Senators and Congressmen and let them know how you feel about various issues. If your legislators ignore your comments and act differently than what you would like, don’t elect them again.
*Know what your kids are being taught in the schools. If you are unhappy with the curriculum, let the schools and the school board, know. Talk to other parents.
*Read the Constitution and know exactly what’s in it. Find out what your rights are.
*Support our Police and Firefighters.
*Honor our veterans.
*Resist any foreign laws and insist on only the US Constitution.
*Stay locked and loaded, and get a concealed carry permit.
*Personally, I have had it with the NFL and any sports group or company, who disrespects our country and I shall boycott them.
Last word: If you love this country you will fight the Communists, Globalists forces who are trying to take our freedoms away. I sincerely hope that many of you become ticked off about some of these people and happenings, as I have. There is no better place to live on this earth than the United States of America, so let’s make sure that we preserve it.
Image: Excerpted from: CCO; Creative Commons; https://pixabay.com/en/usa-flag-american-united-states-598261/