Hat tip to my friends Jermain Botsio and Anthony Allen for this video.
In this disturbing video, a mob of black thugs attacks an old white woman then turn on each other.
Most black-on-white attacks are not video recorded. Most that are recorded are not uploaded to the Internet.
Such racist savagery is far more common than most realize because the media either hides it (as in this case) or is unaware of it.
Had this been a white mob attacking an old black lady, the video would be in front of our eyes and ears on every newscast for months or even years.
Black-on-elderly-white violent crime has been epidemic in the United States for generations.
2018 is no exception.
• 76-year-old Nancy Alford was burned alive after being bound in her home by two invaders.
After invading their home, two thugs allegedly beat and bound an elderly couple. Mrs. Alford was forced to drive one of the suspects to an ATM where cash was withdrawn and stolen by the perpetrators, according to authorities.
Wral.com reports she “was driven back to the house on Lake Gaston, where the intruders beat up her husband before setting the home ablaze with the couple tied up inside.”
Wral.com also reports, “The sheriff said only that the suspects are believed to be two black males, but they both had their faces covered during the crime.”
Arrested were Kevin Munn and Lester Kearney. Munn appears to be white.
That crime occurred in March, 2018.
• In England, a great-grandmother was strangled and left for dead by the black male who had just raped and murdered her daughter.
The crimes were reported January 22, 2018.
• In Indiana 74-year-old Alice Wright died after being beaten and stabbed. Her wheelchair-bound husband was knocked to the floor. Arrested were a former home health aide and her boyfriend. Apparently the two black suspects simply walked in the front door of the couple’s home.
Details of the murder were reported in January 18, 2018.
• 70-year-old Gary King and his wife were ambushed in their Miami, Florida driveway. Two black males were arrested. King, an off-duty police officer, was fatally shot during the attack.
The crime was reported January 19, 2018.
• Six black teens reportedly attacked a 69-year-old white man in Baltimore County, Maryland.
According to WJZ, “The suspects reportedly told the victim they would shoot him, before taking his car, and driving over the victim with his own vehicle. The victim remains in the hospital, and police say he is expected to survive.”
That crime was reported January 8, 2018.
• “32-year-old Abukar Ibrahim attacked a 73-year-old Meals on Wheels volunteer while she was delivering food to Harbor Place, which provides temporary emergency housing to those in need,” according to dailycaller.com.
One report identified Ibrahim as a Somali “refugee” who lived in the housing facility. He attacked the elderly woman with a machete, reports say.
That crime was reported January 6, 2018.
• Not all elderly victims of black violence are white.
Ruxin Wang traveled from China to visit his son in Nashville. It was there that he was killed outside his son’s home while picking up trash.
Witnesses claim they saw a group of young black males fleeing the scene. Arrested, however, was a black female. Police say 16-year-old Myeisha Brown fatally shot the Asian.
The crime was reported January 4, 2018.
• 67-year-old Carlton Gary was executed by the state of Georgia March 15, 2018.
Gary was convicted of killing elderly white women with stockings. CBSnews.com reported, “Gary was convicted in 1986 on three counts each of malice murder, rape and burglary for the 1977 deaths of 89-year-old Florence Scheible, 69-year-old Martha Thurmond and 74-year-old Kathleen Woodruff.
“From September 1977 to April 1978, the string of violent attacks on older women terrified the west Georgia city of Columbus. The women, ranging in age from 59 to 89, were beaten, raped and choked, often with their own stockings. Seven died and two were injured in the attacks.”
Additional local news stories of blacks attacking old white people — often after breaking in their homes — can be found at the link below.
Image: Screen shot: https://www.facebook.com/jermain.botsio/videos/10102762135276200/