By: K. Walker
ClashDaily Associate Editor
The activist leftists are turning on each other. Here’s the 411.
WARNING: This article has threats of violence by some activists in the transgender movement.
A few weeks ago in London, eight lesbians made headlines for jumping to the front of the Pride parade and protesting anti-lesbian hate and sexism within the LGBTQ+ movement.
The rest of the GBTQ+ have lost their minds over it saying that the act itself was an ‘invalidation’ of transwomen.
The key point that the women were trying to make was their opposition to changes in the U.K.’s Gender Recognition Act which would no longer require a medical diagnosis to change an individual’s legal documents to conceal their birth sex. This would mean that individuals born male could choose to identify as female without any medical intervention, and would be permitted into ‘women only’ facilities such as prisons, domestic violence shelters, etc.
Natasha Chart wrote an article for The Federalist that chronicled the threats and actual violence that has been increasing against women that disagree with the new transgender ideology. She also wrote about her own harassment by a transgender pornographer.
Here’s a snippet from her article:
Women criticizing this gender identity policy have been accused for many years of being puppets of religious conservatives, an accusation newly revived, even as it has passed beneath comment that its UK fortunes now depend on a good, working relationship with Britain’s Tory Party, and their conservative prime minister.
Women have raised concerns in meetings across the UK about how this would affect all single-sex accommodations, including prisons, domestic violence refuges, women-only recreational facilities, homeless shelters, and the privacy and safety of female patients in some medical settings. Gender activists say it’s “violent” to voice these concerns, and to say aloud that male people can’t be women.
Attendees and speakers at these meetings have been intimidated, assaulted, had their employment threatened, been kicked offof their political party rolls, been subjected to police inquest and disciplinary hearings for making statements of biological fact, and had a recent bomb threatmade against one of their meetings. The “violence” of women’s recognition of biological sex is invoked to excuse this as a “proportionate response” from transgender people.
There is a movement that some lesbian women are opposing, which is that lesbians must treat transwomen as lesbians in their personal relationships even if they still have male genitalia, because ‘genital preferences are transphobic’.
Isn’t it the genital preference that defines lesbianism?
There are some non-lesbian radical feminists that have vehemently disagreed with the transgender position that biological men can identify as women. Second-wave feminist icon, Germaine Greer, author of The Female Eunuch, has taken heat for saying that ‘transgender women are not women’. Gloria Steinem has said that people have the right to define themselves, but that people are ‘surgically mutilating their bodies’ in order to conform to gender roles that are tied to anatomy. Another academic, the ‘anti-feminist feminist’, Camille Paglia has criticized the lack of biological study in gender and women’s studies programs. Paglia, who wrote a book on androgeny, has never denied the biological differences between men and women. She also identifies as transgender but is concerned about the ‘transgender wave’ that is building in society.
These women, and others like them, have been labeled ‘TERFs’ which stands for ‘Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists’. Among some trans activists, there is a growing call for violence against TERFs.
Activists say that it’s fine to respond to the words with violence because the words themselves are violence.
Here’s a sample of what’s out there:
If “TERF” is a slur used to silence women then why do they literally never shut the fuck up.
— Avery Edison (@aedison) July 18, 2018
The humanity of trans people is nonnegotiable. So get the hell out of my mentions with your “TERF is a slur” nonsense.
I’m not interested in your justifications for bigotry.
— Imani Gandy Cane 🎅🏿🎄🕯 (@AngryBlackLady) July 14, 2018
Here is what Avery Edison, a transgender porn performer tweeted out to excuse the violence:
And, don’t worry, they’re just ‘blowing off steam’ because they’re frustrated.
Women are now being exposed to violence for affirming biology and questioning gender theory and the repercussions the activist agenda has on public policy.
Here is Natasha Chart’s list of what has been happening to those that question the transgender activist agenda:
- A feminist organized a small, gender-critical women’s gathering to talk about violence against women in 2012. They had to move twice because of a bomb threat, and other threats. A stalker infiltrated their meeting, scaring a homeless woman who was fleeing domestic violence and attending with an infant. After that, further events the organizer and her friends set up, in Portland, Toronto, and London, also faced bomb and arson threats, or threats against venue staff.
- Another feminist faced a disciplinary hearing at the progressive political organization she worked at, because she said in a diversity training that she didn’t like washing menstrual blood off her hands at the sink in the all-gender restrooms.
- A lesbian, female academic at a women’s college has talked about being afraid to note that all the girls who used to come through her classes identifying as butch lesbians are now identifying as trans men.
- A female journalist was forced to make a public apology for using the phrase “sausage fest,” as that is now considered transphobic for equating penises with maleness.
- Lesbian women have been pushed out of LGBT events and social groups, including groups they founded, for saying they wouldn’t consider male sex partners.
- Women have had events cancelled or been shut out of Pagan groups and events, including Dianic Wicca and Red Tent rituals, for wanting women-only religious events.
- During Pride month this year, a lesbian was beaten up outside of a drag show for being unwilling to lie about another woman’s biological sex.
- The weekend before London Pride, a small group of lesbians marched in the San Francisco Dyke March with gender-critical signs. They were assaulted, knocked over, their signs were stolen and torn. The march committee and the National Center for Lesbian Rights blamed the victims for the assaults.
Meanwhile, she also cites that these things have been happening in public:
- Several LGBT organizations filed amicus briefs supporting a sex change for a man in prison for strangling his wife to death; the operation would likely have forced the state board of prisons to move him to a women’s prison for his own safety, and to the expressed terror of the female inmates.
- The American Civil Liberties Union and Southern Poverty Law Center push the idea in numerous court cases that women’s demands for bodily privacy from men are bigoted.
- The Obama administration ended the effective right to single-sex accommodations for women in all crisis shelters, prisons, immigration detention centers, and publicly funded schools.
- A trans-identified male writes on a feminist site that the fictional killer Buffalo Bill, from “Silence of the Lambs,” is his “auntie” and a hero, and describing his copycat tattoo. This man has previously written that lesbian attraction to other women is discriminatory.
- A feminist site interviewed a male prison inmate who was convicted for the rape and murder of a little girl, to ask him what he thought about mean feminists who didn’t agree that he was a woman.
- A trans-identified male who appeared at several White House events and held a position on a NYC Young Women’s Advisory Council wrote a Medium article describing himself raping a trans-identified female to try to get her pregnant. Cherno Biko’s name disappeared from progressive spaces without comment.
- A trans-identified male who protested the Michigan Women’s Music Festival, as a leader of “Camp Trans,” murdered two lesbians who used to attend the festival, and their son. A site that started as a lesbian media outlet used its coverage of the charges to remind readers to call him “she.”
- A respected Canadian doctor who runs the nation’s premier gender identity clinic for minors was fired, and his entire clinic shut down, after a relentless campaign of lies and sustained harassment by gender activists, because he advocates “watchful waiting” with gender dysphoria, instead of affirming and leaping to medicalization.
- All of us became nearly numb to the death threats, rape threats, directives to commit suicide, doxxings, and calls for women to be fired over gender politics, over social media.
It’s getting harder and harder to square that circle that the identity politics crowd is pushing.
Feminists say that:
- men and women are exactly the same
- the gender binary is a social construct to keep women under the control of men
- those labeled as TERFs say that many trans-women are reinforcing sexist stereotypes by donning the ‘trappings’ imposed on each gender in their style of dress, interests, etc.
- women are free to be in women-only spaces
- some say that normal male-female sexual intercourse is ‘always rape’
- transwomen are not actual women
Transgender activists say:
- there are ‘male’ brains and ‘female’ brains and you can be biologically one and have the other
- self-identification alone determines gender identity
- biology and gender are independent
- some women have a penis, and it’s discrimination to have ‘genital preferences’ in dating
- biological men that identify as women should be allowed in women-only spaces
- transwomen can be lesbians
Welcome to the world of the ‘Tolerant Left’ in 2018, folks.
by Doug Giles
Doug Giles, best-selling author of Raising Righteous And Rowdy Girls and Editor-In-Chief of the mega-blog, ClashDaily.com, has just penned a book he guarantees will kick hipster males into the rarefied air of masculinity. That is, if the man-child will put down his frappuccino; shut the hell up and listen and obey everything he instructs them to do in his timely and tornadic tome. Buy Now:The Effeminization Of The American Male
There’s one thing that increasingly unites men and women these days. We can both agree that Liberals are losing their ever-loving minds. Now there’s a shirt that says just that.
Conveniently available in Both Ladies…
AND Men’s versions.
Either Liberals just don’t get it, or they are sick in the head. Probably both. Think about it: They want to have all of the blessings that come with living in a capitalist society such as modern medicine and technology. But they believe in socialism, which stifles innovation and progress.
They want to be protected by the police and the military, but they attack and criticize the men and women who protect us. They call conservatives “racists,” but it’s their own identity politics that have created race problems in the first place. After all, Democrats were the party of slavery!
They attack hunters, but have no problem wearing leather shoes or owning cars with leather upholstery! And of course, they believe guns kill people. Not the people that pull the trigger.
Well, here’s a shirt that sums it perfectly. Liberalism is a… MENTAL DISORDER.
And the best part? This shirt is made in the USA, printed in the USA, on an American-Made t-shirt press!
Ladies, get yours here.
Bros, click here, instead.