A while back, I wrote about the Ultimate Hero Battle video, in which one hundred fictional heroes fought it out in an arena to determine once and all who was the ultimate hero. When the dust settled, Deadpool was the winner.
I predicted that an Ultimate Villain Battle video would be created, but that has yet to occur.
Meanwhile, I came up with a few battles of my own between various fictional characters.
• Wolverine versus Freddy Krueger: I would go with Wolverine on this one, due to his healing and defensive capabilities. However, if he were to fall asleep, then Freddy Krueger would gain the advantage.
• Deadpool versus Jason Voorhees: both characters have regenerative powers, but Deadpool has the edge.
• Superman versus Supergirl: both of them are from Krypton, and thus have the same superpowers. I think the battle might end in a draw, unless Supergirl decides to fight dirty and go for the family jewels.
• Solomon Grundy versus Frankenstein’s Monster: this match might also end in a draw since both of them are indestructible.
• Dracula versus Darth Vader: Darth Vader wins by decapitating Dracula with his light saber (note: keep in mind vampires can be killed via decapitation). However, if it was the Van Helsing film version of Dracula, then Darth Vader would have to use a Jedi mind control on a werewolf to finish the job.
• Quicksilver and the Scarlett Witch versus the Wonder Twins: Quicksilver and the Scarlett Witch would prevail.
• Robin Hood versus the Green Arrow versus Katniss Everdeen: all three of them are skilled archers, but Green Arrow has the technological capabilities, thus making him the winner. And if Merida from the Disney film Brave were to participate in this fight, the Green Arrow would still win.
• Batman versus Robin versus Batgirl: this is another fight that could end in a draw. It might be more interesting if Catwoman were added to the mix, and could still end in a draw.
• The Joker versus the Riddler: the Riddler is crafty but the Joker wins this fight.
• Supergirl versus Wonder Woman: I think Supergirl might pull it off unless Wonder Woman manages to obtain some kryptonite.
• Gorilla Grodd versus Solomon Grundy: Grodd wins because of his ability to control the minds of others.
• Mr. Freeze versus Captain Cold versus Elsa from the Disney film Frozen. Once Elsa starts singing “Let It Go”, Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold would automatically turn on her and finish her off. They would then turn on each other, with Mr. Freeze prevailing.
These are just a few battles between various fictional characters. I encourage everyone out there to come up with additional battles.
Image: CCO Creative Commons: https://pixabay.com/en/boxing-gloves-fight-sport-blue-box-1709174/