Here are a few things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Charlie Kirk, Executive Director of Turning Point USA, wrote an open letter to President Trump for Thanksgiving. In it are reminders for all of us that we should be thankful for our 45th President.
He writes, ‘America’s Constitution and free-market system have provided its people with a fulfilling bounty. This year, though, beyond God and family, the thing for which I am most grateful is your presidency and the work you have undertaken since your inauguration.‘
Here are Kirk’s reasons to show gratitude for President Donald J. Trump:
- Rollback of regulation has allowed businesses to operate more freely.
- Tax cuts have brought back wealth to the average American as well as returned manufacturing jobs, which Obama thought was impossible to do.
- A Supreme Court with two originalist justices appointed in two years.
- The strong leadership exhibited during the confirmation of Justice Brett Kavanaugh. President Trump did not allow a smear campaign motivated by politics to destroy the life of a qualified Supreme Court candidate.
- The unapologetic criticism of globalism and the rehabilitation of the word ‘nationalist’.
- Recognizing the greatness of Western Civilization and the role of the United States in accelerating the accomplishments thereof.
- The continuing fight to secure the borders and stop illegal immigration.
- Asserting America’s strength and primacy in foreign policy with enemies, and in trade agreements with allies.
- The idea that if it’s good for America, it’s worth pursuing.
- Publicly and consistently confronting the Media (D) on their ‘fake news’ reportage and bias against conservatives.
- For doing what needs to be done to restore First Principles the Republican Party.
- Simply being an inspiration for fighting back and not caving to those that demand that the Republican Party be the Democrats Lite.
Those are some great reasons to be thankful. And he managed to accomplish all of that with a hostile Democrat party calling for his impeachment and investigating ‘Russian collusion’, some loud, hostile Republicans, and a hostile Media (D).
Just imagine what he could have accomplished with some support!
Is there something that you’re thankful for that’s not on the list? Let us know what they are in the comments.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
By the way, since Facebook has unpublished ClashDaily’s page, your best bet to keep in the loop is to Subscribe to our ClashDaily Newsletter right here:
We’re also moving onto a new platform, MeWe. It’s like Facebook without the data breaches and censorship.
Sign up and you can still get all the ClashDaily goodness by joining our MeWe group.
Do you love what we’re doing at Clash?
Do you want to kick in to our ‘war chest’ so that we Happy Warriors can maximize the size of the footprint we leave on Leftism’s backside? Here’s a link for ya to do just that.