Senior Democrat politicians said Trump colluded with the Russians. They were not alone. These politicians were joined by senior Democrat party officials and by their political operatives in the news media. They said it was horrible that a politician would invite a foreign government to influence our politics. The Democrats then turned around and adopted the worst parts of totalitarianism and claimed it was a virtue.
The Mueller investigation said that the Trump-Russia scandal was a lie. Not only was there insufficient grounds for prosecution, but there wasn’t any evidence. Trump wasn’t involved with the Russians.
Think about that. The criminal gangs trying to control our government are not from Ukraine, but from right here at home. That perspective illuminates Democrat candidate’s campaign promises in a whole new light.
In one breath the Democrats said ‘We’re ‘ ‘Mericans’ and we don’t need no communist government telling us what to do. We wants our freedom.’
- Then, candidate Senator Elizabeth Warren said government should control all higher education. Perhaps the Senator resented that celebrities bribed colleges rather than politicians to get their kids into elite schools.
- Candidate Senator Kamala Harris said government should control all health care. Because Obamacare did such a great job..and Senator Harris wants more campaign donations from big pharma.
- Senator Cory Booker said government should be in control of all our personal security. Except for his, of course.
- Senators Sanders, Klobuchar and Gillibrand said that government should ban fossil fuels and private cars so we’d all have to take the government provided trains. But government officials would be exempt due to their “special needs”.
- They said we can’t allow foreign influence in the US..except they want to allow 16-year-old illegal aliens to vote.
These were not unplanned remarks the candidates made on the campaign trail. This isn’t a momentary lapse where politicians promise more than they can deliver. This is saying one thing and doing the opposite, time after time. We’ve grown accustomed to politicians’ lies and the mainstream media covering for them.
For years we’ve heard Democrats say we should disarm honest citizens here in the US, while at the same time, they ran guns to Mexican drug-lords, and to terrorists from the Philippines to the middle east!
That is corruption on an enormous scale and it should shock us. Given all that, the greater attack on American democracy is what the Socialists supporters have applauded here at home. Socialists politicians said they want to weaponize government. They want to use the regulatory state to punish anyone who opposes them.
The message isn’t one of hope for a better country, but a message of fear of government retaliation. They said they’d use government to come after their political enemies. Obama did it with the IRS and the FBI. They can close your business and bankrupt you without a trial.
It is the Chicago way-
‘Vote for use or lose your job and your family.’
Welcome, my Socialist comrades, to the great leap into the abyss. We’re supposed to hate the Russian-big-government-communists, and we do, for good reason. We’re also supposed to love the all-American-big-government-communists who still call themselves socialists. Kleptocrats and aparachniks from Saint Petersburg, Russia are evil and self-serving, but we’re told that our corrupt politicians from Massachusetts, New Jersey, Arkansas, and California are adorable. Except they aren’t.
‘Government is corrupt..so we need to make it massively bigger and more powerful.’
You know it and I know it. I’m tired of hearing it, and so are you. We’re smarter than they think, and won’t buy an ugly pig no matter how much lipstick the media puts on it.
No wonder the number of viewers at CNN has taken a dive month after month.
I gave you 600 words for free. Please leave a message and share this article with a friend. RM