Brace yourself — anyone defending the gender binary is about t become a ‘Denier.’
A denier of what exactly? The ‘Gender Spectrum’?
The ‘Gender Unicorn’?
I guess we’ll have to watch it and find out.
The magazine that just can’t stop themselves from peddling leftism to impressionable youngsters is at it again.
The ‘wokescolds’ aren’t even close to done yet…
Maria Tridas, Teen Vogue’s producer, boldly claims, ‘This idea that the body is either male or female is totally wrong.’
Using questionable ‘science’ Teen Vogue is pushing social science propaganda.
Here are some of their very ‘science-y’ claims: (These are all direct quotes.)
- We all have characteristics that are typically male and typically female, and it is really about political choices, social factors, ideological choices, that we assign meaning to different parts of our body. So, the meaning may be that they meant, most of us are taught that if you have a vagina, you’re a girl; or if you have a penis, you’re a boy.
- Over history, the location or the idea of what determined one’s true sex shifted. A hundred years ago, it used to be whether or not you had ovaries or testes. Then it shifted to what kinds of chromosomes that you had. But, the body doesn’t have just one place where we can sit there with a microscope or something else and say, ‘Hey, wait a second. This is really who you are; this is your true sex.’ In fact, who you are is who you say you are. (Emphasis added.)
- Trans women are not biological men.
- We should never talk about any woman who is trans as a man — not a biological man, not a natal man, not really a man. A trans woman is a woman. She is not tricking anyone — all of her body parts are female body parts.
- When I say I am a woman, it doesn’t just mean that I identify as a woman. I mean that my biology is the biology of a woman regardless of whether or not doctors agree. A trans woman’s biology is a female biology.
- Human beings are so complex, that each person has the right to define who they are. X and Y can’t define who you are in your heart, in your mind, as you’re growing in life.
Wow! That’s super science-y!
They’re even bringing out the line that they use for ‘climate change’ — ‘The science is settled.’
Yeah, not so much.
Scientists are being bullied by the wokescolds to not publish their findings if it goes against the intersectional worldview.
One example of this is this article where it appears that the neuroscience is settled because it male and female brain development in the womb is different.
Are hate facts still a thing? https://t.co/Q3qmcFetco
— Dr Jordan B Peterson (@jordanbpeterson) April 1, 2019
Why, yes, Dr. Peterson, they are!
But it’s not just the studies of baby’s brains in the womb, it seems that mother’s breast milk is also a bigotted tool of the patriarchy.
In the attempt to push the leftist worldview and tear down the concepts of male and female, Teen Vogue is calling B.S. on the gender binary.
Teen Vogue states that the vast numbers of intersex individuals as a whopping 1.7% of the population. So, are now to redefine ‘male’ and ‘female’ for the 98.3% of all humans to acknowledge a tiny sliver of the percentage of the population? Or can we respectfully acknowledge that there are outliers to the binary?
Do we redefine how many fingers and toes are normal for a human because an individual born polydactyl (extra fingers and/or toes) is actually much more frequent than someone born intersex? According to the Intersex Society of North America’s generous definition of intersex, it occurs at the frequency of 1 in 2000 live births, whereas babies born with an extra digit are approximately 1 in 500 live births.
I guess it’s time to re-evaluate our numerical system since the frequency of polydactylism makes our 10-digit system no longer normative. We can finally get rid of that ridiculous metric system based on 10s and start grouping all things by 11s.
No, that would be ridiculous.
Just like this is:
Speaking of gender science and bullsh*t, watch Dr. Deborah Soh talk about gender activists and their role in censoring scientific views they don’t like:
Get Doug Giles’ new book:
Rules For Radical Christians is not a survival devotional designed to help the young Christian adult limp through life. Rather, it is a road-tested, dominion blueprint that will equip the young adult with leadership skills and sufficient motivation to rise to a place of influence in an overtly non-Christian culture. Rules For Radical Christians gives the reader the keys to become strategically equipped to move into an anti-theistic environment and effectively influence it for the glory of God.
By the way, since Facebook has unpublished ClashDaily’s page, your best bet to keep in the loop is to Subscribe to our ClashDaily Newsletter right here:
We’ve moved to a new social media platform, MeWe. It’s like Facebook without the data breaches and censorship.
Sign up and you can still get all the ClashDaily goodness by joining our MeWe group.
Do you love what we’re doing at Clash?
Do you want to kick in to our ‘war chest’ so that we Happy Warriors can maximize the size of the footprint we leave on Leftism’s backside? Here’s a link for ya to do just that.