The Democrat candidates are whining about our “horrible economy”. They’re proposing outrageous initiatives that would cost $200 trillion and bankrupt our nation. This would trigger not a recession but a depression, fostering violence in our society.
Obama’s message for eight years was that economic prosperity was over, accept the “new normal” and look increasingly to government. Then Trump got elected and by restoring opportunity and self-reliance our economy and employment took off. Now, in desperation, Democrats mislead with apocalyptic climate change fears and promised “giveaways”, engendering government dependence and votes. A litany of their proposed “freebies” includes:
- Free $12,000 to every American
- Free healthcare for all, including illegal immigrants
- Free college tuition for all, including illegal immigrants
- Freedom from all student debt
- Free pre-K childcare
- Free universal childcare
- Free abortion on demand
- Free $500 billion for slavery reparations
- Free $50 billion for black colleges
- Free bail for criminals
- Guaranteed $60,000 minimum teacher salaries
- Guaranteed $15 minimum wage
Ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching!
The Dem Party is not the party of our fathers. They shouldn’t be the party of our future.