Not to be outdone by Biden’s ‘tough’ trash talk, Bernie hit a speed bag. That didn’t go well.
Whoever set up this photo-op, if he isn’t fired, can look forward to cleaning the campaign bus toilet with a toothbrush.
See, everybody? Bernie’s just a regular guy, hitting the gym like any of the rest of us. (Except in his case, the gym hits back.)
He’s not a Millionaire ‘champagne socialist’ with three homes has never worked an honest job in his life. Nah… he’s just like you and me. Honestly!
Such form! Such grace! Such athleticism!
This wouldn’t exactly strike fear in the minds of our adversaries. Imagine this guy sitting accross the table negotiating with world leaders? pic.twitter.com/FdErYWwAyo
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) August 28, 2019
Ok, maybe that didn’t go so well.
It had less of a ‘Rocky’ ring to it, and more of a ‘Mr. Bean’ one.
Honestly, even that was STILL better than what Bernie said about China.
“China is a country that is moving unfortunately in a more authoritarian way in a number of directions,” Sanders told Hill.TV’s Krystal Ball. “But what we have to say about China in fairness to China and it’s leadership is if I’m not mistaken they have made more progress in addressing extreme poverty than any country in the history of civilization, so they’ve done a lot of things for their people.”
…At the same time, Sanders said he did not believe China represented an “existential threat” to the United States.
“Their economy now is struggling but I think it is absolutely possible for us to have a positive working relationship with China,” said Sanders, who has been battling with former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) for support in the Democratic primary.
Source: The Hill
Apparently, Bernie hasn’t been reading the research. He’s been so busy criticizing America that he has no idea just how well off we are by global standards.
But how does the well-being of the American family compare with the well-being of people in other countries?
The U.S. still fares very well on that score. On a global scale, the vast majority of Americans are either upper-middle income or high income. And many Americans who are classified as “poor” by the U.S. government would be middle income globally, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis.
Source: Pew Research
Bernie is considered a top-three candidate. But if this is a sign of things to come… he probably stands a better chance in the boxing ring than the political one.
From the archives:
- SICK: Bernie Sanders Puts His Bigotry On FULL Display During Trump’s Nominee Hearings
- WATCH: Bernie Thought Baltimore Was A SH*THOLE Long Before Trump Did
- DEAR BERNIE & AOC: Socialism Isn’t Working That Well In VZ – Look At These Hideous Pics
- Econ 101: The Bernie Sanders Vs. Labor Spat Teaches A Valuable Lesson
- WATCH: Desperate Bernie Talks Politics With Rapper Cardi B At A NAIL SALON
- Hey Bernie: Are You SURE You Want To Compare Your Financial Dealings To Trump?
- WATCH: A Topless Bernie Parties With Soviets In ’88 – Here’s The Video
- Yo, Bernie: I Wouldn’t Be Talking ‘Trump & Russia’ Given Your Love Affair With The Soviets
- WHOOPS! Bernie Flip-Flops On ‘Medicare-For-All’ After UNIONS Balk