The Trump Derangement Syndrome on CNN is getting out of control.
The Media(D) wonders why we can’t take them seriously when crap like this happens with startling regularity.
It has been 3 solid years of vilification fo Donald J. Trump. The man that was a beloved pop-culture icon and a household name for decades was suddenly labeled racist — just like every other Republican president and presidential candidate.
The New York Times, a newspaper turned propaganda machine, has decided that the only way to cover President Trump is to overtly call him racist. Nevermind their own historical (and seemingly persistent) struggle with anti-Semitism.
The Times insisting on covering President Trump as racist is one tactic, but CNN’s Brian Stelter thinks that there’s a better way to frame the Trump presidency — as a mentally unstable Commander-in-Chief.
On Brian Stelter’s show with the astoundingly ironic nomenclature, Reliable Sources, a guest suffering from a severe case of TDS was permitted to say that President Trump was perhaps worse than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao. Stelter allowed the comment to slide, as well as the quip that comparing Trump to people suffering from mental illness is “insulting” to the mentally ill who already suffer from stigmas. The guest also says that the fact that Trump was elected at all is “crazy” and that his policies are “crazy”. Did Stelter call out his guest for saying these things?
Stelter seems to be suffering from his own version of TDS. He opened his show explaining how President Trump is “getting worse” and it’s covered everywhere except Fox News. He said that it’s “obvious” because of “the contradictions, the lies, the complete rejection of reality” by President Trump.
— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) August 25, 2019
He defends the Media(D) framing the news by labeling Trump’s statements as “racist”, “erratic”, “volatile,” and “unstable.” He says that the Media(D) should be even more overt in their bais.
He seems to be calling for an end to the “Goldwater Rule” which states that it is unethical to diagnose a patient without an examination. Stelter thinks it’s fine to determine the mental fitness of the President using sound bites.
Remember that Stelter is the guy that was so upset that Sean Spicer is going to be on Dancing With The Stars that he conducted an investigation including questioning ABC employees on their feelings on the matter.
So, what did Brian do?
He brought on Allen Frances, a psychiatrist that just wrote a book called, “Twilight Of American Sanity, A Psychiatrist Analyses In The Age Of Trump.” A cursory glance at this guy’s Twitter feed and you can see that he constantly tweets that President Trump is crazy and often compares the President to Hitler.
Somehow, Stelter allowed this nutter on his show.
It seems like it’s Brian that has a problem here. For a so-called “media watchdog” this bro has some real problems keeping his opinions out of his “journalism” — even in the guests that are booked on his show.
Watch Stelter let the comments slide:
So, let’s compare, shall we?
- China’s Chairman Mao Zedong killed up to 45 million under his so-called “Great Leap Forward”
- Soviet leader, Joseph Stalin killed around 20 million people through labor camps, famine, and executions
- Adolf Hitler’s Nazi regime killed around 11 million people, including 6 million European Jews
- Donald Trump is responsible for the death of… 0 people
Stelter later posted on Twitter he did not interrupt Frances because he did not hear the comment because of “tech difficulties.”
I agree that I should have interrupted after that line. I wish I had heard him say it, but I was distracted by tech difficulties (that’s why the show open didn’t look the way it normally does, I had two computers at the table, etc). Not hearing the comment is my fault.
— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) August 25, 2019
We will get a sense of how seriously you take this vile and dangerous rhetoric that you amplified on your show by how much of your show you devote to correcting it next week.
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) August 25, 2019
I’m not being facetious when I say this took less than 30 seconds to find.
— Jerry Dunleavy (@JerryDunleavy) August 25, 2019
One of the great mysteries of our time is how a nutty conspiracy theorist like Brian Stelter helms a show titled “Reliable Sources.” https://t.co/PfNZ4ek3lu
— Dan Bongino (@dbongino) August 25, 2019
In case you thought @brianstelter was a serious journalist, today he:
-Let a guest accuse Trump of being worse than Hitler/Stalin/Mao
-Let a guest defend CNN hiring McCabe
-Coached April Ryan through a disastrous interview about her bodyguard assaulting a journo
— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) August 25, 2019
Brian Stelter wants to discuss how “mentally unstable” the President is… sure. We can have that discussion.
But perhaps we should also have a discussion on how biased Brian Stelter and the rest of the Media(D) are and are determined to make the President of the United States look crazy with their edited clips and editorialization of the news.
That’s a story that the Media(D) won’t ever want to cover. Instead, they’ll keep railing against Fox News and independent sources like ClashDaily.
We’ve set up an outpost behind enemy lines. If you’re still on Facebook, check out our brand new ClashBriefing page.
- WATCH: CNN ‘Media Watchdogs’ Are ANGRY That Former Trump Press Secretaries Are Getting TV Gigs
- CNN’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very BAD Week Courtesy Of Lemon, Cuomo, And Ryan
- Trump Joins Twitter Dogpile On ‘Fredo’ Cuomo Over His F-Bomb Laced Viral Video
- WATCH: CNN Host Gets WASTED on Air, Makes TOTAL Ass Out Of Himself!
- Batty CNN Chick Suggests Trump Is Running A Child Trafficking Ring – The Internet Jet Blasts Her
- CNN’s April Ryan Calls For Sarah Huckabee Sanders’s Head To Be ‘Lopped Off’… Is That News?
- CNN’s Don Lemon Just Said, ‘WHITE Men Are The Problem’ – No Wonder Their Ratings SUCK
- Clash Poll: Is Trump A Racist For Calling Don Lemon ‘The Dumbest Man On TV?’
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Backpedals After Dunking On A Survivor Of RAPE Featured In An NRA Ad
- CNN’S Cuomo Lavishes PRAISE On ANTIFA
- CUOMO GOES FULL CUOMO: Just Because Mike Brown SOLD Drugs Doesn’t Make Him A DRUG DEALER
- CNN Seems Cool With White People Being Beaten To A Pul