***CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article incorrectly identified Scott Adams as an “ex-Bernie Bro.” Mr. Adams says that this characterization is incorrect.
They call me an ex Bernie Bro. Um, no.
— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) September 11, 2019
ClashDaily apologizes for the error.***
Anyone who knows the latent biases of Silicon Valley will not be remotely surprised.
Scott Adams is an interesting character, with a lot of interesting things to say.
Adams considers himself “left of Bernie Sanders but with a preference for plans that can work.” He has also said that on social issues “I lean Libertarian, minus the crazy stuff.”
He seems to like Trump, in part because he’s NOT a traditional politician with the usual talking points. That’s clear in his analysis of Trump’s ability in the art of persuasion.
The Dilbert Creator has written a book, Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don’t Matter. He’s been active on social media, and has earned himself quite a following from across the political spectrum.
One of his more popular blog posts was when he did a detailed breakdown on why the Media(D) (and other Democrat propagandists) were lying when they perpetuate the ‘very fine people’ accusation against Trump from Charlottesville.
Today, Scott posted the following tweet:
— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) September 10, 2019
Which do you think was the one affected? Of course… it was the post breaking down exactly why Trump ISN’T the racist monster the Left is working so hard to convince us he is.
When you click the link that would take you to that article, what do you get? You get this warning message:
And when you click ‘learn more’, it gives this ‘helpful’ message.
This server could not prove that it is blog.dilbert.com; its security certificate expired 5 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer’s clock is currently set to Tuesday, September 10, 2019. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system’s clock and then refresh this page.
The home page? It works just fine.
But the one page that gets flagged with the ‘unsafe’ scare page just ‘happens’ to be the one that debunks the Left’s favorite lie.
They are openly supporting the Left.
They openly oppose the right.
And they have even openly written about forcing their politics down our throats.
Why should any of this be at all surprising?
- Google Is Facing Anti-Trust Lawsuits… From FIFTY Attorneys-General
- TECH TYRANNY: Dr. Epstein Claims Google Shifted A MINIMUM Of 800,000 Votes To Dems In 2018 (VIDEO)
- Leftists Want A ‘New Civil War’ – This Post Is Disturbing
- Project Veritas: Google Whistleblower Steps Into The Light… Data Trove For DOJ
- TECH TYRANNY: Google Whistleblower Turns In Laptop And Almost 1000 Pages Of Docs To DOJ
- Tech Tyranny: El Paso Shooting Data Audit Shows Google’s True Colors
- Democratic 2020 Hopeful Suing Google $50M For Election Interference
- WATCH: Senior Google Engineer Says Big Tech Is ‘Dangerous’ And ‘Taking Sides’
- Congressional Testimony: Google Gave Hillary Millions Of Votes, 15 Million More At Risk in 2020 (Video)
- Whistleblower: Outrage Mobs Targeting Republican, Christian And Other Google Employees