- Maria Bartiromo’s Sunday show doesn’t pull any punches. This week, even more so. Her guest had some strong words about what, exactly, is going on with the ‘impeachment’ proceedings.
Her guest was the House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy. And he had some strong words with which to describe this supposed impeachment process.
McCarthy is echoing the words that lawyer representing the alleged ‘whistleblower’ himself used. The House Minority leader is calling it a ‘coup’.
He’s going further than that. He’s calling it a ‘Calculated coup and it is being orchestrated by Adam Schiff. We are watching him orchestrate the takedown of a President after we just celebrated 30 years of taking down the Berlin Wall’. (2:05)
He goes into more detail, too.
He explains why they chose the specific witnesses they did.
They tied it to Schiff’s own sketchy involvement with this so-called ‘whistleblower’, and his sudden evasiveness now that his connections to the ‘whistleblower’ have been made public.
He points to the Democrats’ breakneck race to a conclusion, rather than a careful weighing of the evidence.
They have a specific goal and timeline in mind.
McCarthy reminds us that Schiff did more than just have secret advance contact with the Whistlebower [not to mention some interesting ‘advance contact’ with other interested parties from Ukraine]. He also called a witness — former Ukraine Ambassador — who evidently lied in her sworn testimony to Congress.
There’s no telling what other details of this case are as unsubstantiated as the ‘parody’ of Trump’s phone call that Schiff opened this whole Kangaroo court with.
With every day that passes, this is looking less like an honorable act of conscience, and more like a desperate attempt at political sabotage.
And if the latter proves true, there had better be Hell to pay for anyone involved.
- TAINTED ‘IMPEACHMENT’: Schiff Accused Of WITNESS TAMPERING In Soviet-Style Show Trial
- Whoops! Did Adam Schiff’s Team Accidentally Publish The Whistleblower’s Name?
- COLLUSION FOUND! House Intel Chair, Adam Schiff, Got An EARLY ACCOUNT Of The Whistleblower’s Complaint
- WATCH: President Trump Reads Tweets Posted By The Whistleblower’s LAWYER