Somebody call a medic for old Joe here. He’s gonna need it after this roasting.
Joe Biden shooting his mouth off and being some combination of goofy and asinine is nothing new. You can practically set your watch by his next screw-up.
Even HE calls himself a ‘gaffe machine’.
For some reason, that STILL hasn’t hurt him in the Democrat primaries. But it DOES make you wonder exactly HOW far he can jam his foot down his own throat before the DEMs start looking elsewhere for a ‘champion’ of their cause.
He was calling for energy executives to go to jail?
Biden, what were you thinking? You practically gift-wrapped that one.
Charlie Kirk saw that perfect pitch and swung for the fences with this tweet:
Joe Biden says he would put fossil fuel executives “in jail”
Would that include his son, Hunter, who sat on the board of a fossil fuel & natural gas company?
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) December 30, 2019
Great job making HUNTER Biden and Burisma the story again, Joe. How could that POSSIBLY work against you?
By the way, how is that going to work with your grand plan of ‘lowering incarceration rates’? Are you going to empty prisons just to fill them with people your political base doesn’t like? How very Stalinist of you, Joe.
Being Joe’s campaign manager must be almost as thankless a job as being Michael Moore’s fitness coach.
It’s funny that Biden mentions sending energy execs to jail because we still have some unanswered questions about his son’s business dealings…
- BOMBSHELL: U.S. Gov’t Knew Ukraine Was REOPENING Burisma Investigation MONTHS Before Trump-Zelensky Call
- BOOM: New Hunter Biden & Burisma Documents Surface… And They’re Bad News For Democrats
- Hunter Paternity Case Alleges Criminal Investigations For Fraud, Money Laundering, & Counterfeiting
- Ukraine Advisor Disputes Key Point In Impeachment Testimony — Is This Bad News For Democrats?
- Too Big To Fail: Hunter Biden’s Co. Got $130M Bailout While Dad Was VP… Is That News?
- UKRAINE CORRUPTION: Company Biden Worked For Accused Of Embezzling $33M Of Gov’t Funds