This guy is the best non-communist hope to beat President Trump? Yikes!
Former Vice President Joe Biden has always been a Gaffe Machine… we’ve heard him drop the f-bomb, tell a man in a wheelchair to stand up, and assure us that Barack Obama has “a big stick.” He’s used old-timey phrases that make him seem like he’s a relic from another era.
He’s just a bit older than President Trump but the difference seems like decades not just a handful of years.
- WATCH: Sleepy Joe Shows His Age SLURRING His Way Through His 1st Campaign Speech
- WATCH: Sleepy Joe’s ‘HABERDASHER’ Comment Reminds Voters That He’s VERY OLD
- IS JOE OK? Biden Wants Those Who ‘Clip Coupons In The Stock Market’ To Pay Their Fair Share
- WATCH: Joe Biden Thinks That Parents Turn On A ‘Record Player’ For The Kids In The Evening
- LMAO: Sleepy Joe Says He Makes Verbal Gaffes Because He’s TIRED — No, This Is Not Satire
It’s so bad that even left-leaning MSNBC has produced a video montage of his most memorable gaffes.
And all of those were prior to his third run for President. The 2020 run has added more verbal gaffes. He’s told voters to support his opponents, challenged them to push up contests, said that as a society, we need to “punch back” against violence against women, and called a young woman a “lying dog-faced pony-soldier” — whatever the hell that means.
This was the Democratic front-runner.
Of course, as he kept talking, his numbers kept sliding.
He can’t keep his own stories straight.
- SAVAGE: Biden’s Latest Gaffe About What Decade MLK And RFK Were Assassinated Was Shown No Mercy
- WATCH: Sleepy Joe Tells Moving War Story But He Gets Every Detail COMPLETELY Wrong
- Biden Drops Nelson Mandela’s Name In Crazy Story — Even NYT Calls Him Out For Lying
- Joe Biden Worked On Paris Climate Accord With — A VERY Dead Chinese President…?
- Gaffe Machine: Sleepy Joe Thinks He Was The Veep In 2018? No, This Isn’t Satire
- GAFFE MACHINE: Biden Claims That His Deceased Son Beau Was ‘The Attorney General Of The United States’ (VIDEO)
- CORN POP: The Only Thing Funnier Than Joe Biden’s Crazy Story Is THIS Twitter Reaction To It
- WATCH: Biden Would Hate If We All Shared This Animation Mocking His ‘Hairy Leg’ Speech
He’s trying to brand himself as a moderate, by tying himself to Obama, who, when he first ran for President had the most leftwing voting record in the Senate. Some moderate!
Joe Biden: "If the Democrats want a nominee who's a DEMOCRAT — a lifelong Democrat, a proud Democrat, an Obama-Biden Democrat — then join us!" pic.twitter.com/4YIeINpMzN
— The Hill (@thehill) March 2, 2020
He’s been wrong on pretty nearly every issue. He just said that he would reverse Trump’s tax cuts and raise taxes along with putting back Obama-era regulations that have been rolled back under this administration.
- WATCH: Gaffe Machine Joe Proposing A Ban On All Magazines That Hold ‘Multiple Bullets’
- ‘Moderate’ Biden Supports Ending Detention Of ALL Illegal Immigrants (Video)
- Gaffe Machine: Biden Wages War Against The Energy Sector — Tells Coal Miners To ‘Learn Programming’
But now, he’s making even more gaffes and it’s getting really embarrassing.
Sure, campaigning is hard, but President Trump has been doing it for about 5 years now and he’s not showing the same sort of confusion and fatigue that Sleepy Joe shows.
Take today, for example, Biden was in Texas campaigning before Super Tuesday, and he couldn’t remember the most famous line of the Declaration of Independence.
If you were wondering how the Democrat primary was going, Joe Biden just botched the most popular sentence in the Declaration of Independence and told people to vote on “Super Thursday.”
Talk about a train wreck!pic.twitter.com/MiYpYSQj6b
— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) March 2, 2020
He then forgot that Super Tuesday was on a Tuesday.
Joe Biden has forgotten:
❌the state he's in (multiple times)
❌the years he was Vice President
❌the names of world leaders
❌the office he's running for
Is anyone surprised he can't remember that Super Tuesday is on a Tuesday, NOT Thursday? pic.twitter.com/QKial4OpbH
— Trump War Room – Text WOKE to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) March 2, 2020
His entire campaign strategy has been… well, kinda weird. He’s insulting voters and sending fundraising emails from his dog.
- BOLD STRATEGY: Joe Biden Tells Primary Voter ‘Go Vote For Someone Else’
- WTF? Biden Campaign Sends Fundraising Letter Written By Joe’s DOG
- Biden Insults Yet ANOTHER Dem Voter With His WEIRDEST Old-Timey Insult Yet
But he’s still suffering from these horrible verbal gaffes.
Yesterday he was talking to Fox News host Chris Wallace and called him “Chuck” — presumably confusing him with MSNBC’s Chuck Todd.
ANOTHER BIDEN BEAUTY: Joe Biden confuses what show he’s on, says to Chris Wallace, "alright, Chuck, thank you" pic.twitter.com/JsS74suvB0
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) March 1, 2020
Then, when he was chatting with Jake Tapper, he didn’t even understand what the Trump admin’s Taliban deal covered. Tapper has to set him straight.
Jake Tapper corrects @JoeBiden on the Trump administration’s Taliban peace deal:
"Sorry to interrupt sir, the deal does say that the Taliban will not aid Al-Qaeda."pic.twitter.com/q95sbTxqrk
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) March 1, 2020
At first, this all seems kinda funny, but at some point, it becomes sad.
At what point do we consider the people behind Biden’s campaign complicit in elder abuse?
I think they’re walking a very fine line here.
Remember when Paul Ryan teased Joe Biden over his verbal slip-ups? Joe even messed up the response to that one:
The sad thing is, even this perpetually muddled, lying, corrupt, quid pro Joe would be a better choice than “Bolshevik” Bernie Sanders.
Joe Biden, the Great Democratic Hope.
- WATCH: Biden Say That There Was ‘No Hint Of Scandal’ In The 8 Years Of The Obama Administration
- Oops! Sleepy Joe Slips Up And Says Americans Can Handle ‘8 Years Of Donald Trump’
- Sleepy Joe: The Gaffe Machine Cranks Up To High Gear… With A ‘Racist’ Statement
- Hey Biden: Can You Explain Why You Called These KKK Supporters ‘Fine People’? (Video)