The legacy media lies. They lie to us in order to manipulate our opinion and to make more money from their advertisers. Those facts aren’t news. It doesn’t take much imagination to write the “epidemic” headlines that are headed our way.
- Every death in a bad red state is caused by Covid-19 and “poor political decisions,”
but every death in a good blue state is because “Orange-Man-Bad.”
- Politicians who hand out government money to their special interest voting blocs are “acting with compassion during an emergency”, but the politicians who open their state so people can earn a living are “risking people’s lives as they sold out to greedy business interests”.
- Grocery stores are “selflessly serving the public” by being open, but a priest, pastor, or rabbi is “needlessly putting people at risk” by opening his church.
- A politician is “sensitive to risk” when he empties the jails and the prisons, but an honest citizen is “responding to unjustified panic” when he buys a firearm to defend his family.
- Protesters are “radical and threatening” when they petition to rescind the government imposed house arrest, but anti-gun politicians are “expressing concern for the public” when they threaten to shoot people who don’t wear a mask.
- People die of Covid-19 because politicians have “blood on their hands”, but people who die of the seasonal flu and suicide are.. invisible.
- You are “spreading distrust of our institutions” when you study and question government officials, but you’re “responsibly informed” when you believe the legacy media on TV.
- Politicians are “implementing creative solutions”…when they impose social controls before testing if their decrees actually work, but patients who want to try novel dietary and medical treatments are “acting on superstition.”
- Politicians who threaten to jail shop owners and arrest people walking alone on the beach are “bravely protecting public health”, but the people demanding their freedom are showing a “slavish adherence to the constitution.”
- On average, 7,700 of us die from natural causes every day in the US, but we’d have lived forever if we’d only voted for Hillary in the last election.
The lies of the mainstream media are entirely predictable, so anticipating their stories isn’t hard. At least the legacy media could come up with more creative lies.
Please ask yourself this question- Are you watching Mr. Prettyface and Ms. Prettyface on the news in order to learn something and then act on that knowledge, or are you watching for amusement?
Spend your time, don’t waste it.