- It’s a little early for releasing a sequel to COVID, but the theatres haven’t all reopened yet, so…
…here we go.
We might want to give our reliance on Chinese pharmaceuticals a rethink.
Especially anything like vaccines that we will be putting into our bodies.
At least this SNAFU won’t lead to another global pandemic. (We hope.)
Health officials in Lanzhou, a city of 2.9million, said 3,245 people had contracted brucellosis, a disease often caused by close contact with infected animals or animal products that can bring about fevers, joint pain and headaches.
Another 1,401 people tested as an early positive for the disease after the authorities screened nearly 22,000 residents. No death has been reported.
…Brucellosis, also known as Malta fever or Mediterranean fever, can cause symptoms including headaches, muscle pain, fever and fatigue.
Some signs and symptoms may persist for longer periods of time while others may never go away or reoccur, such as arthritis or swelling in certain organs, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Person-to-person transmission of brucellosis is ‘extremely rare’, said the CDC.
Chinese authorities found a biopharmaceutical plant had used expired disinfectant in its production of Brucella vaccines for animals between July and August last year – meaning the bacteria was not eradicated in its factory exhaust. –DailyMail
What do we learn from this?
For one thing, a VACCINE LAB in China is using EXPIRED DISINFECTANT.
Read that again. Slowly.
If that isn’t enough to make you call for supply chain changes to our pharmaceuticals, we don’t know what will.
- WHO Lied: China Never DID Tell Them About Wuhan Coronavirus
- FBI: Chinese Military-Linked Researcher Caught Heading To China With Stolen ‘Bio-Inspired’ Software Code
- Fight With China Heats Up: Chinese Consulate Gets Evicted From Houston
- REPORT: China Is Using Uighur Labor To Produce Face Masks And PPE For Export Worldwide
- China’s COVID Lockdowns In Xinjiang Includes Mysterious Unmarked Medication And Forced Confinement
- REPORT: China And Pakistan Ink Illicit Bio-Weapons Research Deal