They’re demanding that you wear a mask at all times, telling you to Google how to cut your own hair, and insisting that riots are normal–but their actions show they don’t believe a word they’re saying.
If there has been one thing that the coronavirus pandemic has done–besides having you compulsively wash your hands–it’s that it has exposed the hypocritical tyrants in leadership. This has been shown in their policies cracking down on basic liberties like forcing businesses closed and in-person church attendance in the name of “public health” while calling marijuana dispensaries “essential services” and allowing massive anti-racism, anti-police protests that descend into chaos, rioting, violence, and looting at night. It’s insane.
- COVIDICTATORS: State And Local Governments Ban Sale Of ‘Nonessential’ Items In Stores
- WTF? Public Health And Disease ‘Experts’ Support Anti-Racism Protests Despite COVID Fears
- Easter Sunday Was Canceled, But Fauci Says Hookup Apps Are A-OK
Some Democrats are making headlines for their blatant hypocrisy and they’re even trying to defend it.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
It was revealed on Tuesday that Nancy Pelosi went to a hair salon in San Francisco to get a wash and a blow-out despite an ordinance that has forced salons to be closed since March. Hair salons in San Francisco were permitted to be open for outdoor hairstyling services only as of September 1, but Pelosi is walking inside the salon. As a kicker, she’s not wearing a mask.
Security footage, reported on FOX News, showed Pelosi with wet hair and without a mask inside of eSalon in apparent defiance of COVID-19 rules.
In San Francisco, face coverings are mandatory in most public settings. Salons may only cut hair outdoors under new rules that took effect on Tuesday.
“The Speaker always wears a mask and complies with local COVID requirements. This business offered for the Speaker to come in on Monday and told her they were allowed by the city to have one customer at a time in the business. The Speaker complied with the rules as presented to her by this establishment,” said Drew Hammill, deputy chief of staff for Pelosi.
On the left: Nancy Pelosi today shaming Americans, saying "you must wear your mask."
On the right: Nancy Pelosi yesterday violating covid rules for salons and not wearing a mask. https://t.co/vUfa9fsCsT pic.twitter.com/aUveM3Fn9m
— Trump War Room – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) September 1, 2020
On Tuesday afternoon, eSalon appeared to be closed. KTVU has not yet reached the salon owner.
But according to FOX News, owner Erica Kious said that Pelosi had an appointment with a stylist who rents space in the Union Street salon.
“It was a slap in the face that she went in, you know, that she feels that she can just go and get her stuff done while no one else can go in, and I can’t work,” Kious reportedly said about Pelosi.
Source: KTVU Fox 2
Crazy Nancy Pelosi is being decimated for having a beauty parlor opened, when all others are closed, and for not wearing a Mask – despite constantly lecturing everyone else. We will almost certainly take back the House, and send Nancy packing!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 2, 2020
UPDATE: Speaker Pelosi calls it a “set-up” and the salon owes her an apology.
.@SpeakerPelosi blames a small business owner for her using their salon despite a San Fran ban: “It was clearly a setup … they owe me an apology” pic.twitter.com/dYgJ91Kqkw
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) September 2, 2020
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo
The on man in the United States whose nursing home policy caused thousands of unnecessary deaths in New York, and is constantly lecturing about the need to wear masks and maintain “social distancing” was spotted earlier this week walking his dog. Governor “Wear a mask!” Cuomo wasn’t wearing a mask despite issuing a state mandate in April requiring masks in public.
Governor Cuomo constantly tweets about mask use and says that it’s “about respect”…but here is the maskless Governor walking his dog.
Found this picture of someone without a mask on the internet today. https://t.co/NlmjKCY9kC pic.twitter.com/mWubulugQB
— Janice Dean (@JaniceDean) August 31, 2020
Here’s a typical tweet from the sanctimonious Governor of New York:
When it comes to fighting COVID, we're all on the same team.
Mask Up, America. pic.twitter.com/bPyhxqiNbl
— Andrew Cuomo (@NYGovCuomo) August 26, 2020
This isn’t the first time that Governor Cuomo has been caught maskless. When he went down to Georgia to spread his infinite wisdom on how to kill thousands of elderly people “leadership” during a pandemic, the infallible “Luv Gov” was palling around with Savannah’s Mayor Van Johnson and both were maskless.
Governor ‘Wear Your Mask’ Cuomo Spotted In Georgia WITHOUT A Mask–Exempts Himself From 14-Day Quarantine
Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler
The Mayor that tried to pin the violence that has been going on in his city for 97 nights and counting on President Trump is now moving from his $840,000 luxury condo because…wait for it…he’s being targeted by rioters.
In a very special event that Antifa organized for Ted Wheeler’s birthday, they showed up at his condo.
Demonstrators are marching through downtown Portland on Mayor Ted Wheeler’s birthday demanding he resign pic.twitter.com/U8IPk5gldF
— Faiz Siddiqui (@faizsays) September 1, 2020
Antifa and BLM are flashing strobe lights into @tedwheeler’s condo building in NW Portland. They’re also hosting a metal concert on the street, blocking the road. In the condo lobby, occupiers have chained themselves together demanding he resign. pic.twitter.com/pdP7CUzUnf
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 29, 2020
But hey, they brought fireworks!
Portland protestors light fireworks outside of Mayor Ted Wheeler’s condo on his birthday, as they march through downtown demanding he resign pic.twitter.com/aCbC9R6LOj
— Faiz Siddiqui (@faizsays) September 1, 2020
Ted Wheeler wrote to neighbors in his building to say it would be “best for me and for everyone else’s safety and peace” for him to move from the building that rioters tried to torch on his 58th birthday Monday, according to The Oregonian.
“I want to express my sincere apologies for the damage to our home and the fear that you are experiencing due to my position,” Wheeler reportedly wrote, according to a screenshot of the email.
“It’s unfair to all of you who have no role in politics or in my administration.”
Source: New York Post
On night 56 of riots, Wheeler had tried to have a “listening session” with the “mostly peaceful protesters” and the crowd didn’t take kindly to the woke mayor, they shouted that he should resign.
Directly behind Mayor Wheeler, a list of protesters’ demands projected on the Justice Center.
1. Defund @PortlandPolice by at least 50%
2. Free all protesters from jail
3. Get feds out of #Portland
4. Resignation of @tedwheeler #Portland #Oregon #Pdx @fox12oregon #protest pic.twitter.com/2XOF54fn8G
— Bonnie Silkman KPTV (@BonnieSilkman) July 23, 2020
Ted doesn’t seem to realize that he’ll never be woke enough.
We shouldn’t be surprised, we’ve seen this kind of hypocrisy from Democrat politicians pretty frequently in the last few months.
- New York City’s terrible Mayor Bill de Blasio was spotted heading to the YMCA in Brooklyn in the morning on the day that fitness facilities were scheduled to close. He defended his actions by saying that “he got no exercise whatsoever on the weekend” (it was a Monday) and that he needs to exercise in order to “be able to stay healthy and make decisions.” Note that he didn’t say good decisions.
- New Mexico’s Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham bought jewelry from a retail store during a lockdown that she imposed forcing businesses to close. She had said that residents should only be leaving home for “essential purchases.” Gov. Grisham defended her actions by stating that her purchase was over the phone and not in-person.
- Chicago’s Mayor Lori Lightfoot went and “got her hair did” amid the lockdowns in April and was openly criticized for it. She defended her actions saying that she “had to look good” because she’s in the public eye. With all due respect to Mayor Lightfoot–no one noticed a difference.
- Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker was criticized for allowing his family to head to Florida to their horse estate while Illinois residents were barred from “non-essential” travel.
- Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer and her husband were criticized by Michiganders when it was revealed that Mr. Whitmer had called a local marina to get his boat out on the water for Memorial Day. This was during the harsh lockdowns imposed by his wife. She said that it was “a failed attempt at humor.” Riiiiight.
- Even Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was working out at a public gym that she was given “exclusive space” for her own personal use while the rest of us schlubs were told to “shelter in place.”