He said that he’s come forward because he “saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw.”
Tony Bobulinski, a former Biden associate who was copied on an email chain discussing a lucrative deal with a Chinese energy company, has come forward publicly to confirm that the email from the Hunter Biden laptop that he was named in is indeed real.
Bobulinski wrote a lengthy statement to the New York Post, the news outlet that broke the Hunter Biden laptop story. He is an American who has made investments all over the world. He said that he was approached by Hunter Biden and James Giller to become the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which he describes as “a partnership CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family.”
ClashDaily covered the report on that deal here, but didn’t name Bobulinski:
In his statement, he gave his credentials — he’s a patriot who loves his country and has served in the Navy for 4 years where he held high-level security clearance.
Bobulinski says that he’s not a political guy, though he’s made some donations to Democrat campaigns over the years. He says that he’s only coming forward now to clear his name and go back to being irrelevant.
He also says that he felt compelled to make a statement because of media reports suggesting that the emails that included his name were being called “Russian disinformation” and he said that any suggestion is “false and offensive.” He blasts the media and social media for burying the story.
He’s asking for “the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant” and not have to answer questions for them.
Bobulinski’s statement is explosive. In it, he blasts the Bidens, the media, and social media.
Here’s the quick’n’dirty version of what Bobulinski said in the statement:
- “The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive.”
- “I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.“
- “If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story.”
- “The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden.“
- “Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing.”
- “Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.”
- “…the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.”
- “The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.”
Bobulinski says that recently he’s been approached by both the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents on his business affiliation with the Biden and other foreign entities. He says that he will be cooperating with the two Senate Committees.
Here is an excerpt from the statement to the NY Post:
…The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.
Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.
I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.
The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.
…I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.
Source: New York Post
This is the second named source that has confirmed the allegations against Hunter Biden.
The big question is — will the media and social media allow this damning story to get out?
Big Tech is doing everything that they can to tip the scales before the election. Twitter has censored the New York Post for breaking the story of the Hunter Biden laptop, and they’re not lifting that anytime soon.
Many conservative news organizations are noticing a sharp decline in the ability to reach readers. We all need your help.
Share ClashDaily articles on social media and sign up for our newsletter so that it comes right into your Inbox.
Don’t let Big Tech pre-chew your news. Subscribe to our ClashDaily Newsletter right here:
If you’re still on Facebook, check out our ClashBriefing page.