Will we allow them to tear down the Statue of Liberty?
Assume for the moment Joe Biden wins the presidency. This is not a foregone conclusion by any means as various legal processes must be adjudicated, but for the sake of analysis, assume a Biden presidency.
The MSM & the Democrat Party (the Deep State) are already hard at work to defeat Republicans* in the Jan. 5 runoff in Georgia for the U.S. Senate. If Democrats win, the Senate will be 50/50 with Chuck Schumer as majority leader, and VP Kamala Harris as president of the Senate, the deciding vote when there is a tie.
Republican defeat in Georgia means Democrats will control the Executive Branch and the Legislative Branch of the federal government. This also means the only firewall preventing blanket radicalism will be the Supreme Court.
If voters give this kind of power to Democrats, we can realistically expect the following in short order:
- Exploiting the pandemic in various ways to suspend or negate constitutional rights
- Full bore expansion of socialized medicine
- Massive tax increases
- A complete reversal of all regulatory reform achieved in the last four years
- Lockdowns and censorship
- Restoration of the Paris Accords: radical Green Agenda leading to trillions in spending, and bankruptcy
- Preferential treatment of China to the detriment of American workers
- Submissive foreign policy: restoration of the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Enormous increases in federal spending
- Severe economic deprivation with high unemployment
- Confiscatory gun control
- Radical abortion policies
- Open borders
- Moves to stack the Supreme Court
- Moves to add states and senators to cement Democrat power
This is the 11th hour. If we lose Senate seats in Georgia, it will mean the end of the Republic, the end of liberty, the consent of the governed, the end of the Constitution, and the end of our way of life.
To fight back, support these two Republican candidates in Georgia, and support them with everything you have. The full weight of darkness is being brought to bear to destroy these good people. Pray for them. Urge your friends in Georgia to vote for them. Donate money to their campaigns!